• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gatomon: What about vice versa? Can you exist without them? Because I am their natural enemy. Enough said.

[Well, good luck with that! Be like Maxwell, minus the cruelty, you would surely manage!]

;^;

Beautiful, it's absolutely beautiful (You were probably just trying to fit in with all the others saying happy birthday XDDDDD)
    I'm a bit under the weather... I have a cold and my cheeks feel as if tehy're about to fall off. Ugh.
    Gatomon: Well, know I literally did have you. And I know my way around this forest. Every part of it. *Follows him.*
    Gatomon: I am just being cautious. If I show weakness in conversations, then, it may be dangerous. I expect the worst, so that I can be ready for it.
    Gatomon: Hm... what is the Nightmare Throne? Just a throne that gives you nightmares? Or is the name there to stylize?
    Gatomon: Eh, better than no purpose at all, I suppose. She has not been speaking, where is she?

(Why are you scared? Or is it due to you being on a mobile, so you cannot change the colour?)
    Gatomon: If I had known what I would consider a sufficient purpose, would I be thinking about what my purpose is?

(I mean weakening physically. He was using a walking stick in the final chapter...)
    Gatomon: My heart desires a purpose at the moment... I mean, my heart desires that I get a purpose.

(I see... and Maxwell kept weakening throughout Adventure Mode... due to anger?)
    I just have to agree with that. But I still prefer it when lyrics either tell some kind of a story, or have a very complicated deep meaning, so I can keep thinking about it, trying to figure it out.
    Gatomon: Well, whatever. Let us just move on. What are we supposed to do here?

(Being awkward? EXACTLY.

0_0 What happened to Wilson's hand... and how did he end up on the Nightmare Throne?!)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…