• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Liltwick
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, it really has! I've kind of been a flickering member for a few months, coming on only to maybe update an RP post, or just see if anything seems interesting. Coursework is to blame for that among other things.

Things are good, that much I can definitely say; off to university in September, I'm in a good spot with life, and I finally started writing again recently after far too long having not done anything.

How about you??
    Asking people about stuff like that can lead to people questioning your own sexuality, you know? Not to mention that it's just awkward to walk up to someone and ask if they're gay. It's not comfortable to ask, or answer, you know? And wow, man, wow...

I mean seriously, what If someone you barely know walked up to you and said, "I heard that you're a homosexual furry. Is that true?" Heck, that's a weirder question than asking someone's opinion on bisexual marriage!
    May I ask, were you being truthful when you said you were with Nixill?

Or is that the birthday prank? Because I have a feeling that it is.
    I'll need to see for myself soon, then. >:D

I need KokoKoi doujin.

That's the worst, dying at the very last. Just like Remilia keeps screwing me over with her last nonspell and spellcard !@#$%^^%$#@ ahem.
    Azurus told me you couldn't find a download.

We're watching Minecraft videos, Nixill and I.
    *Agrees*

Yes. And it's really weird because I have never gotten a (bad) sunburn on my legs before (and the not bad one was only once). I've gotten one almost everywhere else at some point in my life, but never on my legs. Another annoying thing thing is that on Tuesday I was outside all day and it was cloudy so I didn't use sunscreen and got a pretty bad sunburn, and then yesterday I went to the beach and didn't put sunscreen on my legs or in the part in my hair and I got worse sunburned in those two places. And I normally do use sunscreen. *sighs*
    No, he was on today, but he didn't ref. I think we should wait a little longer, because it's often pretty hard to get a ref and I generally like Zero.
    Me too! I bumped it a while ago and bothered Zero via VM again today, but he hasn't responded or done anything yet.

You're welcome and thank you! Are you going to see some fireworks tonight?
    If you think it'll look better, then go for it. :3

Wouldn't T be kinda more fitting? D;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…