• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Serebii
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello SPP. the reason I'm PMing you is because i believe i've figured out PokeRus.But hear me out.

This isn't about how long it stays or the PC prolonging or anything.But rather its spreading patterns.

Now what i believe is that once PokeRus is caught, it spreads within 2-5 battles. But that is not all i found out. I'll show you a chart of it's spreading patterns

X = Uninfected Pokemon P = Infected Pokemon

X1 X2
    X3 X4
    X5 P6

Now within 2-5 battles Pokemon 5 (X5) will be infected with PokeRus.But there is an another way to spread it. Here's another chart.

X1 X2
    X3 X4
    P5 X6

Now within 2-5 battles pokemon 6 and pokemon 4(X4 & X6) will be infected.

Now i have not fully tested this theory yet but i assume its either its spreading pattern is based on chance or dependent on the pokemon. But i'm more inclined to the random chance theory. If you have any information or personal experiences with this then feel free to prove me wrong

-Joerachi
    Hi, just stopping by to say hi and thanks for this awesome website! I come to it at least once a day and it's a good place to make friends! How did you come up with this website?
    Your website is great, thanks! I get all the help I want in pokemon and it also helps me find people to trade with!
    Hello Serebii. I just have a quick question. Now, has the number of pm's that can be stored been changed? Just a question, and I looked for it in announcement threads and the like, but I haven't found anything.
    Hi.
    I am a big fan of your website...I enter it daily and I really admire how you bring new news for us.
    Recently you made a section about where we can find the pokemon in the Sinnoh dex, and after sometime I couldn't find. So please..in which section is it found?
    Hey Serebii
    In the resort house section on the main site I found a mistake.
    For the second Pokemon Bust to become available you have put that it requires all 10 frontier prints. For me it became available after I got my 4th silver print.
    it says there will be more info september something when the japanese secret key event was (no new info last year in september) >.>
    i like this website better because everything is in order and neat. thinks for suppling me with a good site think you again. i hope you read this.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…