• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Liltwick
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, one of their tanks even rammed into my Sturmpanzer, taking out it's gun and damaging it's engine!

[I though you might have thought it was. Thanks for not though.]
    I took them out, even in the harsh winter!

[Really? I thought it might be because I was kind of prying into it without asking in a way.]
    Glad to hear! So what are you up to at the moment?

[Makes sense. I can see where he's coming from. Having a boyfriend/girlfriend is too much responsibility for my for the time being. And yeah, I know. He is a pretty cool guy. It's not like one of you dumped the other one.]
    How goes it?

[Oh, and may I ask why you and Nixill broke up? (Or was I hearing things when I heard that? Also, sorry if I'm butting my head where it doesn't belong. I'm just a very curious person who likes to either be blissfully unaware or knowledgeable on stuff. Hope you understand.)]
    STARTING NOW.

Remilia turning into a friggin' bat doesn't help either. And I've played MoF stage six so many times I practically remember every single bullet (and still die sometimes fml.)
    Yeah, contact spiralled down after everything, but I'm back to myself properly, and things are all working out.

I would imagine it would, I'm just waiting to hear finalizations in August on grades, then its seeing what happens after that!

Goodgood, I need to get an RP going... time to think long and hard about an RP that would work well.
    Yeah, but you're not going to tell me, are you?

Yeah, I hope I get to open presents soon. My mom, aunt and cousin are all browsing the store...
    Alright then, I'm just curious as to if you're telling the truth or pulling my leg...

Slow, but good. I didn't ask for a big party with friends, that's tomorrow. But we hade Vietnamese food, and I'm going to open presents once I'm home.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…