• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gatomon: No beast of Darkness stands a chance against me unless they are beyond the Ultimate level. These hounds would be mere In-Training ones, as a single non-restrained attack from even a Rookie can kill a human. In-trainings are weaker. Though I suppose these are not the same creatures, I am measuring them according to their power.
    Nothing. There was no one to talk to, i was bored and I thought I could start a conversation...uh...
    I know right?! And rook. And book. And cook. And bale. And EZIO!!!!
    Btw, my principal is a she. XDDDDDD

I'm using your bio as a template.
    ----------
    Originally posted by My Principal

There shall be no usage of four-letter words.
    ----------
    Four is a four letter word! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Aye, that it is. I've started to make it better.
    Mind your language, m'lady! [I was talking about the TV show.]

Also, I was thinking if making my bio more grandiose and awesome, like yours.
    [ Well, then they're indeed gross to you.

I don't like most Fighting and Rock types. Then I'm not talking about a neutral opinion, but about a negative opinion. Pokemon like Machamp, Makuhita and Golem are examples. I could mention more, but I don't feel like making a list now.

This will be your Gym Leader outfit in my drawing project.
    - Yellow shoes, they fit the Electric type.
    - Dark blue long jeans.
    - Yellow long-sleeve shirt with a thunder image on it, and partly white sleeves. ]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…