• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey dude, i changed stuff up. only tekina is gonna be in the castle now. JUST. HER. no kyornik, no uma, just her (and technically shurui but still)

so kyornik can't join her. please make the kanji just a random effect from densetsu's power.
    Hey there, I noticed you posted in the Rainbow Omen. I just have one concern with that PK Thunder attack you had Kyornik use. Typically, three thunderbolts at once translates to a PK Thunder Gamma, which Kyornik shouldn't be able to learn at this stage in the game (especially since that was his most recently learned technique). Especially really powerful ones like what was described in your post. Do you think that you could just make the thunderbolts a little weaker or just be one or two at a time (three little ones striking at once is fine)? It should cause the same sort of effect on King Nanuk though, since he's weak to pretty much all PSI (except Freeze).
    WOW, my iPhone double-posted. Sorry.

7:49, huh? I'll try to work it out.

No, I just mean that I don't do borrowing in general (except with friends). It takes away from the value of the merchandise. =( Sorry.
    7-8 ish... in how many hours is that from now?

A Thundurus to borrow? Sorry, I don't do borrowing. I would, however, be willing to trade you one, as long as you have something good in return.
    5:53 P.M.? Let's see... the cruise should be done in about two hours... I should be home about an hour or two after that... so maybe in four hours? Would that work?
    Ugh...

I went somewhere, so I brought my 3DS in the hopes that my iPhone's Wi-Fi hotspot would work for my game. It apparently doesn't. For how long will you be available?
    I hear that you have a Flawless Adamant DW Ho-oh? Also, I heard that you're looking for a flawless/near-flawless DW Blaziken?

Well, I'm interested in that Ho-oh, and I have that Blaziken, if you're still interested. What do you say?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…