• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• True,
    And they won't because even that's ash is base off of red ash is support to take only the male trainer role making ash like if he was base off that's character as long as ash is still the main character we won't see character like rudy or even the other main male trainer even as a rival for ash,
    i want a fairy/dragon type, XD
    The female i can see making a appearance but the male X And Y character will most likely be in a Ova/special if he in anime form,
    they never put the male male character as a full out character in the anime because ash is still the main character in the anime and take over the main male character role of that's generation, And true but i like fennekin more, XD
    yeah some days it is the only thing to get me through my shift hahaha, yeah the customers can be pretty ravenous sometimes XD adn oh well there isnt anything we can do to change them sadly.
    thats an easy one for me it would be horrible smelling food, you havnt seen how bad some of my dads cooking looks hahaha, yeah dont quote me on it but i think it is only the males, they have little spikes hidden on the back of their feet i think :p. i know right if you are missing a limb you might as well make it look badass hahaha it would be pretty cool to get an arm regrown but i would be too worried that a part was grown in the wrong spot or something XD

*Hugs* thank you so much and sorry for making you wait again "it is becoming a bad habit i think :p" i got distracted and had stocktake pop up so i have been drained for a while :/ but yeah enough of my complaining how have you been??? :D and i think it is my turn for a random question so if you had the chance what actor or musician would you meet if you had the chance???
    i always end up leaving stuff in the microwave for just a little too long :/
    hahaha yeah there is never a dull moment that is for sure
    haha thanks atleast someone knows how i think XD he has been moved to one shift per week so i would say he is close to getting fired honestly.
    it was one hell of a confidence boost i will tell you that :) but yeah a liquor manager in the shifty part of town all i can say is nope :p and yeah i doubt he would listen to me anyway to be honest :/

i know right the sound of rain is very relaxing :p even better when it is rain hitting a tin roof :)
    that sounds so cool :D it has probably only rained once or twice since we last talked so i will gladly trade weather :D though it would suck having it rain for a whole week, i would be sick of being inside after two or three day hahaha

that is true and i would be glad to not have to try and physically act out scenes, if highschool taught me anything it is that i suck at putting on fake expressions :p, that reminds me, my brother and i went to another convention over the weekend to get some voice actors autographs and they are the nicest people, we managed to get the actors for Goofy, Jimmy Neutron, Squidward, Pinky from pinky and the brain and Erin Fitzgerald who was the one person i really wanted to meet, She voices Chie Satonaka from persona 4 (Probably one of the best rpg games that i highly reckomend). since we were basically the first people in line we got to talk to them for a bit and all i can say is wow :) and erin didnt think she would get any fans come up to her so she was really surprised :D made my day
    I see nice name for its, rabbit are soooo cute either way and okay ^^

True And well its okay the design can be a bit more better but i see its as one of the evil team pokemon and on TR said in the anime but what's naxt a gun pokemon XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…