• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
AJ2000
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay, I edited my sign up, but at this point I'm honestly just making up stuff to add because of the amount of detail you're asking for. It's all well and good, but at this point my character is a bit more complicated than I'd have liked her to be.
    I will do that right now! Also, just letting you know that I'm going on vacation on Friday and won't be able to come on again until Monday probably.
    Yeah. You can still call me "wayjun". It's a name that I named my account when I was like...younger?

What should the elevator be like? Should it gently float us down, or should it be jerky and have sudden stops?

Camp was fun. Except...Missouri/American Southwest weather (hot, humid, and full of bugs) and Southwest food; that means that it's either really salty (I'm sensitive to salt), fried, greasy, pork, or some demonic combination of all four. I'm feeling rather sick, some other people at camp apparently came down with a fever, but I also could have picked something up at the airport (last time, I got the stomach flu). There were lots of animals at camp; they recently acquired a baby fennec fox (...basically the cutest thing in the universe).
    So...should I post and have Asher go down the elevator to hurry things up? It would be a very short post, unless you want me to find anything.
    You decide

Sure. I'll have him behaving like a little kid who wants candy, only that he wants to kill the warden. lol
    I'm not sure either, but I will try making it later today if I have the time. Currently working on another post. lol
    Name changes.. Had forgotten all about them. lol
    But hey. I need some help. I'm gonna post in Tale of Heroes today, but don't know about what
    Nope, that's fine. ^^ OK, I'm going to go and write up my character now.
    I'll be sure to annoy you if I have any questions.
    I used to though, but I kinda lost my passion for it.

I'd love to kill a guard, but I'm really not in the posting mood right now. lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…