• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ???: And... how would you do it?

Gatomon: By telling your name too soon to end the "fun", Myotismon!

???: Wrong. Myotismon stopped speaking long ago. It is me, Phantomon.

Gatomon: Okay, whatever, where is Myotismon?!

Phantomon: Want to know? Fight me, then. One on one. And fear me. You are at Champion Stage. I am at the Ultimate Stage.
    Gatomon: Well, okay, I will keep him out of your sight so you cannot kill him... so that I can kill him. *Runs up the stairs nearby.*

???: You really think you could do that?

Gatomon: You really think I cannot do that?

???: Of course, I do not fear you at all.

Gatomon: Then I would TEACH you to fear me!
    ???: But why? This is so entertaining...

Gatomon: That is ENOUGH, Myotismon!

Myotismon: Aw... why did you have to reveal my name so soon.

Gatomon: Ugh... okay, ???, stop this!

???: But why?

Gatomon: BECAUSE I TOLD YOU TO.

???: Oh... okay. *Snaps fingers, stopping the illusion.* Happy?
    ???: Well, well... what happened? Does being a child hurt? Everyone is one or has been one at some point or another, you know.

Gatomon: Gr... STOP THIS AT ONCE... OR ELSE...

???: Or else what?

Gatomon: I have not thought of that part yet.
    ???: Well, well, well, how about a trip to your childhood to relive your memories? *Snaps fingers, which shows everyone an illusion of their childhoods.*
    Gatomon: Well... *Walks in.* I am here! Now tell us where those two are!

???: Oh, no no no... what fun if I tell you right away? You have got to FIND them!
    Oh well, it's cute! :3

Haha, I must agree with you about that! XD

I see. Hmmm, I need to make a new chapter for my fic....hmmm...

BTW, when I have made screenshots of my Minecraft world, wanna see them?
    That's a great name, let's just hope it isn't taken by someone else when the thread opens again.

I'm good, just ate lunch and looking to see who got name changes so I know who is who!
    Hmm, interesting choice Maxxy!

Me too, I sweat a little. >~<

What are you doing? I'm playing Minecraft, trying to make my little townhall indestructible against monsters.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…