• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• good good i WAS suppose to be on right now but my computer has a disconnect problem so yeah and hows my best friend doing hmmmmm :3
    Hey

Working on my team

It includes some shinies!

I'll battle you when it's done

Exams are starting but I'll be fine
    yes it really is quite terrible
    the movie that i saw (1 hour) was just so moving i had to spread the war and raise awareness
    i cried when i saw it ='(
    itd ok i mean like one time i went to go get something from the kitchen and when i came back it said im disconnected then 2 sec later it said im connected again so i hardly use it
    ----------
    out of the topic most of the things
    ----------
    Most of the posts in the club are off-topic. There's only so many things you can do if you strictly stay on topic.

"Yeah, I'm anti-cloning."
    "Me too."

Yes, it's up to personal opinion. But to say a Pokemon is useless, like da da did, is highly dismissive and something that no battler would say.
    Yeah, lol I left. I was REALLY bored, and that sounded fun, so I did it. =]

It went pretty well though. I pretty well finished it, except the last little bit. I'm gonna go get some money so I can get more ultra balls, and I'm gonna finish it. =] Yay!
    ----------
    And people,
    don't argue here, please
    ----------
    Discussion isn't arguing, Kun. Neither of us are making it personal. We're not insulting each other or flaming. I know many of SPPF (not to any of you in particular) think "lolzers u r teh Ro0xrz XDXDXD *7 smileys here*" is the only way to respond and anything else is omgzers trolling.

I'll stop out of respect for you being the owner of the club, but just because I'm typing in whole sentences and am not agreeing with someone doesn't mean I'm arguing or flaming him or otherwise breaking the rules.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…