• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My problem with the Sky Battles is that they are very niche-y. The "flying or levitate" restriction, while making sense, makes it so that one would have to pretty much train up a team specifically for these battles. And I really don't like grinding. Seriously, my whole training philosophy in the games is "switch them in when they are super-effective so they'll get xp and swap mons for stronger ones as I catch them".
    How do you go through the games?
    As for not needing a shield, no not really, but it makes sense. Did we really need Throh and Sawk? No. But the stat split made it logical. Making a shield mon would be thematic and most likely involve a stat split as well.
    And wild triple battles! Or maybe they'll introduce another Ghost/Steel as a shield to go with Honedge. I think I could deal with that. I still don't like the Horde battles, I feel like they're just fake difficulty. I hope they're kinda like the dark grass in that they are infrequent and optional. I wouldn't mind an increase in wild doubles, actually.
    Posted a possible banlist, but atm I might seem a bit like an arrogant prat, so yeh, I shall edit. Guess what my username is. Go on. Just guess. Okay, I'll tell you anyway... it's Solpoke.

If we win I don't mind if I get no money. ^^ I will have GLORY!!!
    Ooh, Golurk knight. That actually sounds pretty cool.. Like, what if they had a ruins-type area that functioned like dark grass, and when you got into doubles it would be Golurk and Honedge?
    Don't worry about it. I made my teams on my tablet, but I don't think they're going to appear even though I backed up the teams. I'll have to access a proper computer for this so take as much time as you need.
    DO I!?!? =D Yes, I do, I just hope I can!
    Our other teammate should be Master Leo or Escheria. Hopefully they want to. =o
    What do you think about Honedge? I'm personally neutral, though it would be cool if it evolved into a possessed suit of armor.
    God I did not like their last album.
    That one is pretty good. I do like The Resistance. But, my favorite album of all time is "Sound of Madness" by Shinedown. It is arguably the best album in rock history.
    I like Pink Floyd and Tool. But they aren't my favorites. TBH I much prefer more of hard rock and alternative. And metal. Lots of metal.
    Didn't think you would have. I love them, but I saw them in concert three days ago, and they put on a realllyyyy good show. If I can figure out how to show you videos I will.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…