• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Skillfulness
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I like how you thought that what I did was the Xexan thing to do. If you don't remember, we were supposed to be quiet. Just thought I'd say that, and no more.
    Ah, cool. I like Growlithe too. It's sad that its a version exclusive that you have to give up Vulpix for though.
    Ah, makes sense. I normally RP as the my own gender (Male) as well. Though there are times that I'll RP as the opposite gender. Mainly if I RP as a Pokemon I find to appear more like a female, like Sneasel or Weavile.

Also, may I ask what your favorite Pokemon is?
    Ah, seems as good a reason as any! Also, are you a male or female? I'm just asking out of curiosity, as I know some people like to RP as the opposite gender from time to time.
    Heh, it's hard for the people of Olivine to stay calm! And more importantly, the Quistas. Anyway, I have my motives as to why I set Shep's house ablaze. It wasn't the one Tec walked into, so it's not the house in front of you. I edited my response after seeing that he's away from the other three. I don't think you'll see the burning house unless you run to the smoke or something.

Anyways, I saw that you genderbent your character before everything stared. Why is that?
    Ah, I write, play video games, and draw. And I'm still awaiting your post before I post. I think you might as well do so, I mean, or else we'll miss out on everything that's going on.

I've already caused the distraction for your escape.
    Yeah, I know what you mean, I'm quite cautious as well. But that's all I was really curious about, to be honest.

I'm American as well, and going into my Sophomore year in high school myself.

So uh, what do you like to do on your spare time?
    Hey, hey now. I have work which regretfully delays my posts to dinner time to bed. XD and don't worry, I'll get my post going shortly. Also, how observant is Ava? I ask because there was one word that slightly gave you away to Val which was saying the word friend. And considering how watchful Valeros is, he'd pick up on that, regardless if it was meant to be vague or intentional. As such, I'll likely have him slip away the moment Ava was distracted by the beach thing.
    Company of Heroes 2. It's an RTS that takes place on the Eastern Front of WWII.

May I ask a little bit about you? Like age and what country you're from? Sorry if I'm being nosy, but I'm a curious kind of person.
    I would have popped off Kamina's leg, but that's bunnying gone way too far. And please, don't join me. I'm good as it is. As for causing the person's upper torso to practically explode, it was just something I felt like doing to cause more chaos as a distraction, while you grab the Quistas. That's my plan.
    Um, hey, you probably know me from the RP. Thought I'd say hi and stuff. That, and to tell you that I'm eager to see how you respond to my most recent entry to the RP.
    ... Is The Return dead? It seems that nobody has posted in a while, and I'm getting worried. :p
    Hi there, hi there, pleasure to meet'cha. I love your RP, "The Return." Did you say you'd have a few more sign-ups? If not, it's cool. Still got to get into the swing of this site.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…