• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Myotismon: Enough of this.

Gatomon: Huh? What? Giving up so soon?

Myotismon: Nah, just kill me.

Gatomon: Eh... I know this is a trap.

Myotismon: I promise you would be able to kill me without any trouble.

Gatomon: Still... should I do it or not? Seems fishy...
    Gatomon: *Dodges.* I thought you did not intend to finish our... "quibble" right now, Lord Myotismon?

Myotismon: On second thought, my dear kitty, we may as well get this over with.

Gatomon: As you wish, Lord Myotismon. *Attempts to slash Mytosimon with her ridiculously sharp claws.*

Myotismon: *Dodges.* Ah, you were correct, after all, Digi-Kitty, this is "fun"!

[And I have to go now. Good evening and good night in advance!]
    Gatomon: Oh... scared, are you? Do not be scared, Lord Myotismon, I am a mere cat.

Myotismon: No, my sweet girl... I am but a mere vampire... I just suck blood! I am that pathetic. *Pretends to weep.*

Gatomon: *Pretends to comfort Myotismon.* No, Lord Myotismon, you are the supreme vampire of dapperness... you are a mighty person.

Myotismon: AND SO I AM! GRISLY WING!
    Gatomon: Would you like to finish this... ahem... "quibble" right now, Lord Myotismon?

Myotismon: No, my sweet minion, I would like to drag our little "debate" a little longer. What fun if we end it already?

Gatomon: Ah, Lord Myotismon, whether something is fun or not is up to opinion... and we shall have "fun", trust me.

Myotismon: Ah, quit using your alluring voice, my loyal servant. It hurts. Oh, I am so scared!
    [I see.]

???: Well... it is time to reveal my name, then, it is about time.

???: But the makers of the RP already know that, Myotismon.

Myotismon: But they do not, Gatomon.

Gatomon: *Walks up there.* Oh, they do. Unless they do not have ears, which they do have. How much, ah... talk have I missed?
    [I was already pretty sure you would not do that. I was intrigued whether you understood that I was being sarcastic or not.]

???: No, I merely mean to torment her... Pal. Let her see what I can do, make her fear. It is no fun if I demonstrate it to her on herself, is it? And who knows where she is?
    [What happened to your sense of sarcasm?]

???: Too bad she is not here to hear those things. So... who wants to turn into a keychain first?
    [ They seem dapper to me. I already know that all vampires are not dapper.]

???: Come on, I just wanted to turn you all into keychains of sentimental value to me. Who cares about that Gato, anyway?
    ???: Well, a variation is that apathy killed the cat. And that was not a compliment, Handsome Scientist, merely a nickname. Also, I am not just a vampire. I am a blond, elf-eared, dapper vampire.
    ???: I see... I see that you do not understand, Mr. Handsome Scientist and Ms. Girl-Who-Follows-Scientist. And I am apathetic towards hate. Because I hate everyone. *Smirks.* You know, curiousity killed the cat. My name is not, "Curiousity", but I shall still kill kitty one day. And you four, too.
    I understand, Pal. I, almost 80 per cent of the time, use my phone so my skills have been honed quite a bit.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…