• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gatomon: Heh... so... now... Champion versus Mega. Great.

VenomMyotismon: Losing your spirit, are you?

Gatomon: No way. *Attempts to slash Myotismon and it hits, but does practically nothing.*

VenomMyotismon: If that all you have got?
    Gatomon: Unfortunately... I have to deal with this first.

VenomMyotismon: If I go down, I will take you all with me! Mwahahahaha! *Shoots colourful, rainbow coloured beams from his eyes all over, attempting to take the castle down and crush the others.*
    [I cannot see the picture, but I know which .gif it is, due to the url spelling it out...]

VenomMyotismon: Ugh, enough of this! Who wants to die first?
    VenomMyotismon:

[I cannot believe that Doctor Who reached here! This conversation existed WITHOUT me telling anyone about Doctor Who... oh my... it is famous...

Someone: Doctor Who is awesome!
    Someone else: Doctor Who sucks.
    Someone: Are you serious? Doctor Who is awesome!

^ What happened at school]
    VenomMyotismon: Well, at least I still have my dapperness!

Gatomon:
    Gatomon: So it was... AH!

Myotismon: *His body disintegrates... and it forms back into a bigger, badder monster, VenomMyotismon.*

VenomMyotismon: What do you say, now, Pal?

[Caution: VenomMyotismon is at the MEGA Stage.]
    Gatomon: Well, no harm in trying. *Thinking.* As if. Trying can cause a LOT of harm.

???: A promise is a promise. You would have no trouble killing me.

Gatomon: Well, sure... *Withdraws fist.*

Myotismon: What? Backing away?

Gatomon: No. *Rushes forward and impales Myotismon with her claws.*

[My Activity Board indicates... that you know Hindi? How?]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…