• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• And maybe a completely flawless Jolly DW Tornadus too if possible. I'm trying to cover all possible sets with the naive HP Ice one, but one without the 10% Sp. Def. drop could end up being the better way to go.
    Hey, just wanted to say good game. You countered my team perfectly (although I'm fairly certain that doing so wasn't very hard. XD). Why the connection decided to die at that point, though...ugh.
    Ive been testing a team on PS that involves gliscor and Cacturne holding a lax incense in the sand with sand veil as its ability its a pretty successful team so I'll be training soon too :D
    Do you change your team for every tournament?
    I suppose I'm good... my sister just got me muted on PS for typing stuff like this: goreydagfocypecpqy-93;edojr so that made me seem like a little noob that just spams everything up...
    Hello! Sorry we haven't talked for so long the Internet has been down for about 3 weeks and I've only just got a new router -.-
    How are things?
    Do you have your team for the Winter Battle set yet? I'm not putting up registrations until they have all the required info. :(
    Hey! So the International Challenge is over, rankings are out, and I finally have time to go ahead and work on this. So, what I need is for you to go ahead and check the Post-Tournament Thread and let me know
    1. If your team is correct.
    2. Your Win/Loss Ratio
    3. Your Final Score
    4. Your Ranking

Thanks for your help! Trying to finish this up before the next tournament. Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…