• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah im actually drinking pedialyte its better then gatorade...thats the worse to drink...im passed the gross stanges so it should be fine...thanks :)
    thanks leafy but i wouldn't be able to use it really so there no point to put in all that work and i don't use it...thank you though for thinking about me though :) my sig limit is to its max...
    so so leafy i still trying to eat which is hard mostly trying to eat rice and i really wouldn't have any room in my sig for it anyway so you don't have to but thanks anyway ;)
    Sorry bout that

A Roserade with Modest Nature

-leaf storm
    -sludge bomb
    -sleep power
    -rest

ability" natural cure
    item: life orb
    Sorry bout that

A Roserade with Modest Nature

-leaf storm
    -sludge bomb
    -sleep power
    -rest

ability" natural cure
    item: life orb
    I've had quite some successes with Meganium with Heal Pulse/Protect/Light Screen/Reflect - just make sure you use Protect if there's a Fire Type against you. Meganium is best combined with a Pokemon that has moves like Earth Power, Scald or anything else that deals a heavy blow or takes out Fire types.
    If you're sure Meganium doesn't get chopped up on the first turn you can skip Protect and take Aromatherapy/Giga Drain, not many people expect a 100% support/defensive Meganium. Just look at what the opponement sent in and use Light Screen/Reflect accordingly, followed with Heal Pulse/Aromatherapy while keeping up LS/Reflect.
    I'll VM due to this annoying forum bug;

I sometimes use Meganium as a Healer/support in Doubles :p
    Meganium (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Overgrow
    Shiny: Yes
    EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 Def
    Calm Nature
    - Heal Pulse
    - Aromatherapy/Giga Drain
    - Light Screen
    - Reflect
    Rash is a good nature because it boost Poliwhirl's sp attack, but it lower's his sp defence. The natures I've seen on Politoeds (I don't see poliwraths too often but I know he's phys attacker). but politoed is a sp attacker. Because of the nature, you're better off with a Politoed
    No, it just look weird when he slithers. Idk why they took out the gender option in the English version
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…