• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• GGs dude. Extremely enjoyable.
    I quit an re-entered when you were all on the same team though! That was a CPU, not me!! xD

I never use BB. If I do, it's not me or I've broken my Moral Gaming Code.
    I don't think Jon's online. We could leave a space open just incase, but that would mean fighting a CPU. 3 player or 2 player, or LvD?
    I have to go in an hour or so, hence why I'm not gonna wait for Jon to come online.
    You do that, not saying all personas fans dont like it, just the few I've met.

I can go a few rounds this morning, or tonight.
    I'm going to be doing community service until probably five today. I'm planning on doing really well so I can get an early leave (com.service doesn't have same requirements as real job lol). If I do I'll contact you for our battles. If not I'll contact you at five for our battles.
    Aren't they big goats with lots of hair?

Can you/do you want to battle KIU? Or even pokemon, but I don't really have a team on pokemon, so you'd win. KIU is more even.
    What do I mean by what?

I hope not all the Pkemon end up like this. I might end up rather disliking this gen if that's the case, and that would be a shame.
    Sorry I didn't get back to ya. I was spending the night with my grandma and cousin, but Grandma doesn't have wi-fi and I never went on her laptop.

Heh, why did you even get the nAme you had in the first place?

Yeah, Honedge is OK. I think a suit of armor evo would be cool, but I think I already... Yeah, I already said that.

So, huge info dump...
    Pokemon: Pancham's ego reminds me of Kung Fu Panda/SHOT I don't really like the squids. I think Maika (the pre-ev) is eh, but I really don't like the evo. Neither of the new Fairy-types score very high on my list, either, but I think they have the potential for some good evolutions. The bird makes me think of a ballerina flamingo for whatever reason, and I can actually see that.
    Called the typing on the mascots. I like Xerneas' attack. And apparently I'm evil, because Xerneas is the life pokemon and Yveltal is the Destruction Pokemon. >:D
    Characters: The new gym leaders... The one with the arms appeared to be in the gym that looks like it'll be Psychic or Fairy, and the other Leader's design and what looks to be badge in the background lead me to think they're Rock or Ground. Leaning Rock. I'm not a big fan of the Prof., though I think it's mainly the hair I don't like. Also unlike you, I dislike the new team. They look like a dance troupe or something. I'm also disappointed they apparently won't start with S.
    The PSS's new features aren't anything we've never seen before, so I don't really feel the need to comment on them.

What do you think that new method of evolution is going to be? I have no ideas. Wait... Do you think it's going to involve Amíe?

Long message is long. Sorry.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…