• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay, I am interested too.
    You have to pick the Pokémons from my shop you're interested in.
    Well actually i made the trophy pokemon, AwildMew didn't, hes taking an art break, so could you please credit me?
    Sorry, I have been away this week.
    I'll take the Emolga and Lugia please. =3
    Also could you list me the pokémons you want from me?
    Your request is done at:
    Hmm, sure.
    What's the OT of these?:

Shiny Near Flawless Calm Clear Body Regice Lv 30 UT w/ Sleep Talk
    Shiny Flawless Calm Pressure Lugia Lv 70 UT w/ Tailwind, Roost, Giga Drain & Icy Wind
    Shiny Near Flawless Naive Levitate Azelf Lv 50 UT w/ Stealth Rock, Ice Punch, Zen Headbutt
    Shiny Flawless Timid Static Emolga Lv 1 UT w/ Roost, Baton Pass, Air Slash & Iron Tail
    Sorry dude, I totally missed you, you sent that message maybe 20 minutes after I had logged off to go to bed. I should be on most of the day today so if you get back online let me know
    Your RNG request (shiny near-flawless Blitzle) is ready! So sorry that took so long, the RNGs ahead of you took a lot of work. You didn't want a nickname, right?
    I took a look at your shop, this Pokemon caught my eye: Shiny Flawless Careful Prankster Sableye Lv 1 UT w/ Recover and Trick
    greetings OSM! the eel and uxie are exactly as described on my thread-i can put any non-egg move you want on them before we trade-
    as for tkiss i have a bold one that i could ev that way so we can add to the trade
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…