• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's a shame I've blocked my VM to be seen only by my friends, so... no stalkers here. Of course not. I now need to wait until Pokémon Bank got release so I can revive my DSi just to transfer that ton o Pokémon I got from trades. I know want to, but Game Freak doesn't.

You said you want to be, in your words, a "interior designer". As far I know, these kind of work takes places in people's houses, or whatever build they own. But stocking cars to the moon is fun though. For Giorgio everything was made by aliens so... the Humanity can be aliens wat
    By the way, the confusion started again. Good thing stalkers can't really understand what we're exactly talking. The barrier of talking and playing Pokémon. 10 years playing it isn't sufficient. We wouldn't post 25 pages of VMs with the same ones: 'Can we trade now?' 'Thanks for the trade!'. So it totally worth to me too. Guess for you the barrier of playing Pokémon were broke by money. Sad. Really sad.

Makes sense when you says you're not an outdoors person, since you want to work in peoples' houses. Yeah, sometimes I get that feeling too. Guess it's the same thing that makes me think that all of the Mankind's inventions were made by chineses, a long time ago.
    Those conves didn't hold much substance, but followed a complex order to be understood. I don't know how that conversation has turned from Pokémon trades to random talk, but it was a nice change. We roamed the trading boarding, you meant. Btw, I think I could get back in there, when Pokébank releases. Just got my Pokémon X haha.

Kinda close from where you are, I guess xD. What you did there to be one of the happiest? I've never assumed you were from states xD. As far I remember, you told me you were from Singapore
    This conversation has to be one of the longest, talking about duration. It started in 2011, time when we played Pokémon and my english wasn't very good. It still isn't, so yeah.

Looks great haha. Just out of curiosity, where did you go?
    After 6 months and a new year I've logged again, so... happy new year haha. How's things going? Will we return to our old random VMs with those random [s~]?

Btw, I think I can now (for the next few weeks) log in here more frequently, since I'm out of school.
    I really recommend 3ds. Although vita has the best CPU, highest pixel, speed and everything, it doesn't really have a good game that shows it's excellence.(In other words, I think companies are more focused on programming 3ds games) One of my friends went to Japan, and he said out of 100 people there are 90 playing 3ds, 10 playing PSP and PSV. I probably will buy PSV later on, but not in the meantime.
    But that's just my suggestions, it's all up to you:)
    Thanks, man! I'm sorry that I don't come to serebii forums lately to check your reply, I have been busy with college stuff.
    I bought myself monster hunter 4, it's a great game. Maybe when XY come out I'll come to serebii more often;)
    エロ動畫有推薦的嗎?(誤) 我只有看出包王(to love ru darkness)
    Hi SS, I'm finally in university now! I major bio-medical engineering, and school just started for a week.感謝
    感謝你推薦 只有神知道的世界, 很好看!我漫畫和小說都看完了
    Oh. That suits better in the said anime, although I didn't feel it that much. There's already the new Mewtwo form, and probably a Event Sylveon waiting for us.

Yay! At least we do have a Serebii.Net account xD. I wonder how society makes the different more common. It can be TV, conversations, journals and the capitalism itself

I actually do have astronomy books (and mainly Wikipedia) to explore the Universe. But teaching myself is kinda different than have classes in a university. And because of the reasons I already told you, even find astronomy books is difficult here. I remembered its name later, sufficiently later to be ashamed of that haha. AA5 is definitely in my list also. Seems so funny xD

Not in my school. There was once a debate where the participants shared the same opinion. Yeah, it wasn't that interesting.

Probably, since there would be two Moons to mess up with the actual one. But if a 'Moon' collide with Earth, I don't think we'll be alive to watch both ):

To be honest, not really. I have real life friends I play UNO with, you know haha. Makes sense. We'd be afraid of nothing too. This seems really good, but something in being immortal has to be a disavantage over the mortals.
    Yeah, I am mentioning monster hunter. It's a lot of fun, but frustrating sometimes==
    Well, hope you could survive next week(!?)
    我去找找看:)
    Dense? How come? There's a lot of 90's game war references that only older watchers can get, but the story can be perfectly understood. Most of them are probably some sort of ''will we still trade?'' "tell me when you can trade'' etc.

Not me. And you forgot Google+. Naah you didn't. What a stereotype-based society.

Back to Earth, indeed, our society share plenty of differences with yours. In most of cases, yes. I plan to study Astronomy for teh lolz after I study Engineer, ofr pure interest, not aiming for money or anything. Well, I already forgot Slowking's name, so forgeting remakes isn't a major error haha. You could tell some incentives to buy a Vita. Like great games, I can't remeber any
    ^ We can do them, but... too much time spent writing and understanding haha.

Makes sense, and is also socially correct. The point is I can't be included in a group I should not be in xD

Earth would probably see more eclipses, and the tides behavior should have a major change. Also one more shield to protect us from meteors haha.

Including us? So we can create a new type of immortality where people can't feel pain, hungry and sadness. There are diseases that do this, so that's something.
    Sorry for the last reply, I have been playing project diva extend and MH2G(borrowed a psp from my friend).
    8/6 will I know which school I go. In the meantime, I will try my best to relax :p
    進集的巨人是比較血腥啦(我比較喜歡漫畫版)。 最近有什麼好的動畫?
    The 1-epi-per-semester anime got another epi, so let's watch it haha. Ohhhh, so many records. Also 60 pages of VMs. Half of them as Pokémon trading, but still.

There's a lot of people procrastinating right now, they're all around Facebook. Do people really think rebels are the majority around teenagers? lol I don't think they're that common.

i live in a moon, dont u remeber. Kinda. There's also no incentive from the contry, which makes working as a researcher, cientist, etc very difficult. Indeed, working as an astronaut can get you good salary, but there's no infrastructure here to let them actually work. "Maybe missingno". People wanted 3rd gen remakes, that's all. Yep, 3DS has a lot more games than Vita, also. There's plenty of Internet memes complaing about Vitas games.
    ^ This has to be the most confusing part. 3 subjects, all in a single paragraph.

Like everything has to get an opposite?

Should be really nice, if there's no high tides or tsunamis.

But I was supposed to be a social recluse. This is completely insane. Imagine someone that felt so much pain, but that person can't die, to at least end their suffer. Insane.

How cool. We can say now Aoi Sekai is the 1-epi-per-year again.
    not sure yet, since we've just put in our application for college, waiting for results to come out(totally nervous><). btw, have you seen 進擊の巨人?
    Hi, SS:) Yeah, haven't seen you for a while either, been kinda busy with exams and preparing for college for the last few months. What are you doing lately?
    Eeeerm, it's been a while since the last VM (Maybe I can apologize for being inactive). We could continue with our conversation, but the hard part is to remember all the random stuff written here. I'll continue it haha.

Unless you were procastinating. But I'm thinking why that article confirms we have more free time to spent.

It isn't exactly for the education. The point is that in my country, at least, working with any kind of science is extremely difficult, either for the bad salary, working conditions, enployability, etc. So I guess you played a lot of Legos, and now you're playing Minecraft haha. It's a shame Philosoraptor isn't that common nowadays. Same with Grammar Nazi. What would beggars choose as a Pokémon? Like... did they asked for the fairy type haha? Exactly. At least there's a ton of good titles coming for 3DS, like Smash Bros., Pokémon, Ace Attorney 5.

Explain that 'naturally assumes' better haha. I can't really get why I should accept everything world tells me xD

Since we're in space, forgot the car tower. Why can't we glue the Moon and Mars together? It'll be really fun to watch this. We should call it a binary glued system and watch its irregular orbit and rotation.

So why the use of a computer? About the overpopulation, well, it may be true. But, assuming everyone is immortal, no need to care about food production or enough space to live. I guess producers wouldn't make anime anymore too. Since we're immortals, we can just relax all day.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…