• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol but I like dark stuff. XDD May I remind you about Madoka Magica and SNK (well SNK is more violent than dark imo)?? But I can only take so much at one time. XD

Well it's not so much what people will think, I just don't want the mods removing it and giving me an infraction that never expires. ~.~
    Aah if my picture turns out good for Cat, I'll post it up there!

HOLY SHHHHHHH I wasn't expecting that. I WAS JUST JOKING. //just because of the new SNK OP. I REAAALLLY want to put this into my sig but I'm worried that the blood will cause trouble.
    Aah followed you!~ :DDD

You're welcome! ^.^ Question: has anyone in Don't Starve ever bathed in the blood of their haters?
    Lol thanks. :p If it turns out nice, I'm sure she'll like it. XDD And it'll be a complete surprise.

You should dedicate the fanfic to Cat. XD
    Been doing good these past 2 days my family has been a family weirdly enough D:. We had a barbecue yesterday with me making awesum burgers and on Saturday we went to a wedding and they were noriously partying a bit. It was so weird xD cause I haven't seen my parents like that in a very long time D: but it was refreshing as well ^^
    Gatomon: Okay... okay... calm down... oh, wait, you are calm. In that case, however we do something else other than this banter?

[It is not, my friend. Ah, I see. Good luck! Also, I have to go now. Good evening and good night in advance!]
    Gatomon: Erhm... ahem... someone said someone and someone else were not in any kind of conflict.

[I do, my friend, I do. The summer holidays would start then, or end? And... he would look adorkable? Well, that would be nice! XD]
    Lol draw them playing with a cat. She wouldn't know who's doing the playing. XD

Meh I just like giving stuff to people but I rarely ever finish.
    Decided against what? XDD

I need to start working if I do do this thing though. It sounds simple enough, I decided to take two things she likes. XD
    Gatomon: You are reforming? I see... for the better or for the worse?

[It is not a terrible drawing, my friend, it looks great. And I wonder how he would look... when he is sleeping? XD]
    It's a joke that Canadian people are to nice to do horrible stuff xD (I don't believe in it but oh well) - sent 3 days late xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…