• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• For your Shiny Goomy hunt, will you be using the Repel Trick?

In the surfing water if you have a lvl 31 Pokemon with illuminate(to increase encounter rate) in the lead you can eliminate the most common pokemon Quagsire, and just have Stunfisk and Goomy encounters.

You can SR every time you run out of repels so as not to waste money too. :)
    Eehe, that's what I thought when I showed you my Tirtouga. Well that's okay, I saw it on pictures! :D
    Thanks! Can't wait to evolve my Onix. :3
    How about you ? What'S your next BQ hunt ? :p
    Thanks! It was more of a surprise, I was complaining outloud for not getting a shiny and it appeared...
    New Friend Code ? Got it, I'll add you when I get back from school! Mine is : 0946 - 3595 - 9036. More informations about my Safari in my signature! Dragon Safari ? Awesome!
    See you later, and thanks! :D
    Oh, sorry Jessara, but I won't probably be playing Animal Crossing for a good moment, I'm working on my Pokémon games... and I had a meteor shower a week ago, so there's no need for that! Thanks for the attention, though!
    Congratulations on Club LOL and expressions, mine is underway, can't wait for it to open! Oh, I didn't know you could totally pass a villager to another town, so you think Elise, in my town, is yours ? Incredible. Well, good luck for it.
    My town is nice, T&T Mart is open a week ago, the museum shop is also open yesterday, Kicks arrived a week ago ; it's quickly growing up! I won't put much attention, however, until I can get that café in my town, so...
    I think I get it. Want to always give it to one of us so we can always benefit of her gift at the end ?
    Why am I evil ? Now to who am I going to give Katie ? D:
    YES YOU PAID IT! I was at my house with Jake when you were outside and you stated about my project!
    Yeah, it was an interesting way for us to meet. I don't mind adding you either. The more the better, right? My FC is in my sig.
    Hi there, thanks for the king word!
    I will actually receive my own Animal Crossing : New Leaf copy today, in about two hours and I'm already excited about it, can't wait!
    Tarantulas and scorpions are bugs that I don't like especially... If I see one I'm not sure if I'll even cosnider of catching it. Maybe I'll try or run away. xD
    I know ... and I know I keep on saying this, but don't give up. Maybe try to hatch some Joltik eggs instead for a while, or use an Illuminate Pokemon instead of Static. I mean, does it really matter at this point what shows up??

If it's something other than Joltik, then hatch for Joltik at a later date, especially with BW2 coming up. You can use the Round Charm to speed up the process!
    Hey, thanks for all your messages. White has definitely been a lucky game for me. I wonder what will pop up next! Good luck with your hunting!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…