• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol. Classic Hudsonn to run a clan and not even remember about a tourney...at least I'm not part of it.

Driving does seem pretty fun. I mean, I've done a little bit with my mom and uncle before but not more than just around the block or so.
    I would take Cradily over Jumpluff all day err day!

But I'll be fine. As soon as we have a normal god damn tournament, I promise you I'll win.
    Yeah but it sucks without having chlorophyll and my sleep powder missed and got hit with a stone edge so I got screwed over :/

But that's for the sympathy lol
    Lucky! I wish it were a little cooler. Thank god for air conditioning, though.

And, yay! I cant wait to be fifteen. I'm finally almost old enough to drive. It's weird to think but you we fifteen when we first met...that's really weird, kinda.

And what tourney are you talking about?
    You said you hated the name Skyler. It was sorta rhetorical, considering you admitted yourself you didn't know why you chose that (on your page).

Geomancy has got to be one of the coolest looking attacks I've ever seen. And Oblivion Wing just sounds awesome. I think Flare is growing on me, and the new tree thing - uh, Ooburoo, I think, looks kinda cool.
    c:

Lol. That was like me saying I got 25 kills in a FFA. I did... but it was like 20 minute match! xD
    My actual high score on a normal match is 22, but since I was using Eyetracks with SS it doesn't count. :l

Surprisingly good. It forces me to keep my calm, which is a major factor when playing on 9.0. xD
    It's shots have a sort of blast radius, so it can take out multiple enemies at onece. :3
    Yeah but I keep getting screwed over in those tourneys. I made it to the championship of the mono tourny and lost to a dragon type team. I assumed dragons were banned. And then in the OU twist tourny my NU poke was jumpluff...with no weather allowed -_-
    Lol. I use my Scorpio Staff* or Bear Claws for solo atm.
    *My latest post on the KI club gives you the details of my Scorpio, I believe, and if not a recent one on the KI:U thread does

Hmmm... I thought you had 14 done?

Nope. I'll check it out.
    Imo you should NEVER use OD- in solo. It's not like value matters.

I think I died four times today trying to complete chapters on 9.0. today. =l

Oh man. That sucks.
    Hey, what chapters have you cleared on 9.0?
    Atm I have the first four done, but in my old game I had 1-9, 12-14 and 25 cleared at max intensity.
    Haha BLTs are awesome. But I'm just that guy and I only eat it as a BT lol.

And no, FB sucks.

Life has been kinda boring. We're having a crazy heat wave here, it's been 90 and completely sunny and dry for the past few days which is completely unheard of here. I'm going boating today though so that should be nice. And my birthday is in six days! Which means I'll only be a "technical" year younger than you for about two months.
    Hey Skylaaaaaaaaar

We haven't talked in ages! Do you have any form of communication besides Serebii (i.e.: Kik, Skype, etc.) cos its kinda a hassle to get on Serebii all the time.

Btw, your non-capitalization is killing me >.<
    I like fighting, and I like bug... I like a lot of them =l... I don't like Fairy. >.<

I had that one completed the first time I tried it on my old games (course, I had OD+8 which makes a mega difference, so I didn't win fair and square). =l Not anymore though...
    I always used to just use Serebii.net style. Hmm. I like the Steelix, but View Conversation looks bad.
    Hey, nice. They used to give fossils at level five!? xD
    In the old gens were the levels needed to evolve Pokémon usually higher?
    Um, Leo's a pain with his skill an' all. xD
    I got 11-2 in one of the matches, but you weren't there to see it. :c Lol.

How's it going?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…