• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My usual cloner isn't online now but I'll let you know when I'm able to trade. :)
    I'm off to bed now xD
    I'm really sorry about that mate :(
    I actually started to keep up a list 2 days ago with all pending trades so I don't forget.
    The only clones I have right now are reserved for other trades >.< I'll get Raikou cloned asap and get back to you then if that's alright?
    It seems I don´t have a Raikou clone ready D: I thought I had 2 cloned but I think I forgot >.<
    Hmm. Why not use the Dream Pal approach? I did that to get points, but I didn't friend them afterwards to reel in more points.

Also you have 2 games to use!
    How about aiming to get the converted abilities first? Then try to get the lesser ones? This is what I am doing now.
    Lol I already had that medal in 4th of March this year.

And more to come! I just leave them in the entree forest.
    Lol it is ok since I am level 9 lol. I have one page of Dream Pals that need watering too!
    Lol I visited your DW land only to find I have nowhere to water your garden lol.
    Thanks, I appreciate it but I was lucky enough to find one in-game after a while! Let me know if you ever need somethin :)
    Hey!

Thanks so much for your kind message :) It's all good, I was just feeling a bit annoyed with myself because I spent like a week getting everything together for my plan and then at the last minute it doesn't come together because of something I should have known or researched beforehand!!!! D:

In any case, you are so right, there is tons for me to do yet! I do want to get the shiny charm so I am back on track for that, although I'm going at a slower pace now so as to not burn myself out again!

Thanks again for your kind words :) Hope you are well x
    Nah! No need to return it! I gave it to you already.

I love my Terrakion! I already trained it for battle.

Hmm more like to avoid stalkers lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…