• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• GOT ANY OF THESE TO TRADE?
    -shiny mareep or any of its evolutions
    -shiny female snorunt or frosslass
    -shiny male ralts or kirlia or Gallade
    -shiny amaura
    -shiny zorua
    -shiny Torchic
    -shiny abra
    -shiny tranpich
    -shiny gothita or gothorita
    -shiny eevee or any of its evolutions
    -shiny tyrant
    -shiny solosis or duosion
    GOT ANY OF THESE TO TRADE?
    -shiny mareep or any of its evolutions
    -shiny female snorunt or frosslass
    -shiny male ralts or kirlia or Gallade
    -shiny amaura
    -shiny zorua
    -shiny Torchic
    -shiny abra
    -shiny tranpich
    -shiny gothita or gothorita
    -shiny eevee or any of its evolutions
    -shiny tyrant
    -shiny solosis or duosion
    Thanks a ton for the shiny Inkay!!!! I couldn't believe it!!!! I thought I was going to cry!! The first shiny Ive ever had was an Inkay, but I traded it away, so I was overjoyed to have another. Thanks!!!!!!!!
    Yeah I figured, but that sounds like fun xD my boyfriend is getting y and I'm getting x, and were going to complete the game together. I'm just happy there's things like the GTS.
    Completing the whole National Dex (especially with the new Pokémon) is going to be really tough. If you're up for it, go for it! But just know that you'll need to collect somewhere around 800 Pokémon :p
    Ah, okay. I gotcha then. If you want to get a really good feel for the competitive game, battle simulators like Pokémon Online are pretty good at practicing.

But if you will play competitively, I personal think it's best to get through the game before you start breeding for the right natures and EV training and such.
    ----------
    So yeah I'm kind of asking the question that's highlighted on the front page.. and if anyone wants to just copy and paste information..somewhere for me that's fine xD Sorry for a recurring question..

But what are EVs and IVs and how can I understand them better? I don't own a Pokemon game currently, but I'll be getting X and Y when it comes out and I'd like to be prepared.
    ----------
    A quick response to this, is that it's great that you're getting X and Y! However, understanding EV's and IV's are not essential to playing the game. It is mainly for competitive use only. You can play through the game and level up your Pokémon without worrying about what EV's they are getting and what IV's they already have. And that's the way most people play it. If you really want to get into competitive, that's usually something people do after they beat the game, since at that point there is more available to them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…