• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• FF8 is so easy to break, that's one reason I love it.

Are you watching the dub or sub, either way I don't remember that part x)

Not at all, I think it was just to give him that "cool" factor or whatever cliche there is to describe it. Yeah, and Lancer was pretty decent... not as good as the one from Zero though.
    Codes are meant to be broken, it's okay to cry </3

I probably wouldn't notice a bunch of korean people and weed forests at my house. I'm pretty high.

The plot revolves around her psychotic obsession with this one guy and how this dependency makes her do very, very irrational things. At least you can count on her to murder everyone for you.
    Well that's one more to put on the never watch list. Do you think people'd be mad if I showed up to anime revolution in a shirt that says "I WATCH DUBS" ?

Why would my favourite character be rider? I mean sure he was a cool, likeable guy, but he was so thickheaded/stubborn/egotistical/american it was a little annoying. Only a little bit though. Realistically no one could've fought Archer QQ, he's way too stacked.
    How so? And would that make you synonymous with money then?

What people?

You need to find people that are more normal
    You're so emotional when I'm not around to laugh at it.

Who knows, maybe in the sewers of Seoul, where they keep the imperfect koreans and occupy them with weed forests.

We need an expert. She was always kind of a very creepy character, as do all yanderes. If you've ever watched mirai nikki, Yuno is worse. Much worse. She's actually terrifying and a big selling point for the series just because she's so unpredictable yet reliable. I hope school days isn't referring to your actual school days.

It was, interesting. It's a shame lancer had to die like that, he was my favourite character.
    How will we defend against him. Patrat.

No problem, that's what sons are for. (Last I remember I was Jordan and Chris' brother, you were me mum and Zhanton was the father.) That's good to hear.
    So he's a terrorist. sorta. Or maybe he's part of the army attacking the earth?

I'm sad to hear that. Hopefully things get better in the long haul :)
    I don't know man but that Emerald Weapon jacked my swag.

True, but it does set it up much better imo. I don't even remember what it looks like and I'm ok with that :p

Very true, oh well. Yeah I thought Gilgamesh's modern get-up was pretty off x) Is it sad I don't even remember the ending now? The only things I really liked about the show were Rin and Archer :p
    I planned on getting it actually! I haven't gotten B/W2 though. And this time I'd have to pay for the console to get it, and I don't think I really feel like it now that I'm college-bound and debt-heavy.

Why do you say that?

Um. Well then. I suppose that's pleasant...in some world.
    Where have I heard that before.

It must've been a whole damn bush of it. I don't know how weed is grown.
    I imagine wherever this plant is grown naturally, the residents might still be in the dark ages.

you won't have to know for a long time. and then you'll judge me when you do find out.

Kyoko was introduced the episode after mami was decapitated, so I assume they never made any prolonged interaction during the show itself. I remember forcing myself through that initial slump. I really forgot about it until you mentioned it. She was pretty unique after all, I didn't mind having a few episodes on her working for Mr B. What makes braunbraun the best? Define "everything in between"

I finished fate/zero.
    He has Pin Missile too so he can shoot his own missiles. And Thief so that he can engage in robberys. :D Linoone can do so much.

Ah well. How're you doing?
    yes master :3

I've watched guilty crown, which I've heard is a crappy rip-off of code geass. I'll just know it as that until I get to it.

I do enjoy boob-torpedo-sharks. I wonder how they even came up with that.

Everything can sound a little hilarious/bad/embarrassing if you try. Like how I didn't realize what Mike Hunt sounded like until just now.

Was that part of the manga? I don't remember ever seeing that. Then again I might've missed it with all the relapsing timelines. Thank god we didn't have to deal with so many madoka scenes where it just completely ruins the show. It'll be like Gundam Unicorn all over again. how to define otaku I don't even. And yes, you can't go wrong with more kurisu. I think it was one of the shows where I liked every single character. Poor korea D: you should move hereeee

>:)

I don't know how to express it right now. I am your eternal servant oh beautiful anime-recommending goddess <3
    I am familiar in lie-fu, old sensei.

It's very common for girls to like happy endings, from what I've heard. I'm assuming Code Geass has a sad ending.

That's a valid point, I liked pew pew lasers as well. I have yet to delve into that, I'm still working on the list after all. I'm going to start fate/zero after replying to this
    Not everyone can have massive boob-cannons like wargrowlmon.

It's not for everyone. Most of it is (are?) pretty great strategies, except for the dempsey roll and I like to take away from it and use it myself at tournies.

It just seems like kyoko knew of her, kinda like how I "know" you but not really, not in person. That indecisiveness was what made her different from the other girls though, it was kind of what made her unique other than being god of the universe. Pimping ain't easy, Okabe. I'll get back to you on that tomorrow or something. Cruncyroll is so annoying with their commercials, they play each of them twice QQ. Really ruins the mood.

My Jane thought it was pretty cool.

edit: I think that was one of the only anime I've been so captivated with other than S&K
    Seed Bomb for air support and Gunk Shot to nuke 'em all.

I have no idea. Maybe Corsola will get the Evolution it's wanted and build houses using people >:
    You like it, don't lie.

The ending in the original was a lot better imo, but I'm a sucker for tragedies. I don't understand how people can sleep for fun.

Same guy really. I think he's called Davis in 'murica. I always liked digimon for their characters when I was younger. They weren't perfect people who always did the right thing, sometimes resorting to violence.

That's the same reason I liked Hajime no Ippo so much.

I'm glad they finally went with a more traditional main character before the show ended. Sayaka probably couldn't have lasted longer as an interesting character to focus on for long anyways. There weren't really an unlikable characters in madoka at all, except maybe madoka herself with her cheese. I usually put steins;gate off on an island when I rate shows, it's kind of unfair. I think I'll start fate/zero tonight actually, wish my luckuuuuu. oh what link me this swimming anime. I need it for "research"

I just came home from a camping trip, I'm sure you'll enjoy some maximum homelessness. unless korea doesn't allow imgur.
    Can't forget Shadow Claw! Now I want a Linoone as my Avatar :')

Or Corsola. He's so adorable too. People use them to build ****ing houses. **** yes.
    Oh no, that's terrible, not being able to access so much of your music D:

$2?! Nah I'll wait for a free download ;P I've realised that I'm extremely stingy when it comes to spending money on apps, hahaha.

Really sorry to hear that [noparse]:([/noparse] I hope things get better for you though, and good luck with your college entry exams; I know you'll ace them :) I've been pretty good, uni's going well and everything :)
    Yeah, and some of the rewards aren't even that worth it.

I think the manga material that the original covers is much better than the same material in Brotherhood... but when it diverges off into it's own story it kind of falls apart.

Yeah, I can see that, as someone that hasn't read the VN though I still thought it was a decent show. I thought he was a pretty good villian in Fate/Zero but I can agree with you there :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…