• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Satoshi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I feel the discussion in here don't have much quality, hence I moved to Bulbagarden.
    But if I need a "census" in the Pokemon fandom, I would prefer here.
    So you (FANG-TAN) is also on Serebii forum? Just to say Hello to you in here.
    I just happened to bumped into your post when reading in this forum. Seems you are not that involved in the conversations with friends as in Bulbagarden. Well, one thing about Serebii forum that I admitted, is that there are just so many stubborn Pokemon fans here that doesn't listen to the ideas of others. Bulbagarden is just more friendlier to talk with.
    Well, if you need to converse with me, I'll prefer rather in the Bulbagarden forum.
    Wow, that's beautiful! I love it! Thanks a bunch! I replayed the whole movie scene in my mind but silently while I heard this music instead. :)

I know where to find the other movies in Japanese (pokemonepisode.org has them) but they don't have movie 2 or Mewtwo Returns in Japanese (only in English) and that was annoying me. I don't download (no sense stuffing my computer's memory banks full of films), but I do watch a lot of streaming.

Thanks for your help!
    Ah, you are from USA. Haha, you went to sleep and got up while I spent my day here. It's not that crazy, I stay up late too. It's 12 now, I usually stay for two more hours. But I actually expected you from a different place based on the time you replied me. :x

Ask if you can, don't if you are not confident or don't want to.

Ki wo tsukae yo, doesn't sound like Shut up your mouth tbh. But eh, who am I to speak :x Oh, Sunnyshore is a girl :x Oops. I am a kinda gender blind.
    Well answer this VM when you get up.

Have a good night. Where are you from though? It's too early or too late to sleep in any country if i know my timezones right.

Ahaha, I actually want you to tweet sonoda and ask him LOL. I wonder how he's going to react to a foreign fan. How much of Japanese do you know though. I am interested as for how you learned it.

Look, I don't think the tweets of Hideki Sonoda should be taken very seriously. From his other tweets, it's clear that he is taking this as his big day and enjoying it. He probably won't give serious answers now because he might want to enjoy things for now and put problematic things aside. It's kinda unfair to make assumptions based on his tweets. I mean if he gave some kind of stupid statement like Yuyama, then we can trouble them. I think it'll be amazing if someone brings the topic to him after a few days :3
    Lol, that theory has more merit than mine. It could explain BW Ash's selective memory towards Mewtwo. BW Ash will have an existential crisis when the real Ash survives. Yes, I love this theory very much. I am going to spread it bits by bits into the community. Maybe I'll post it on my signature. What do you say? :p

From what you say.....I am guessing that only those who liked to work with Pokemon, despite it turning into a marketing show for the games remained as writersi n the show. While Takeshi Shudo, because he put too much into the show, took a lot of pride in his work, couldn't digest it and left the company. I am assuming the people other than Yuyama can't do anything on this matter because he could have the final say (?). I still don't get what else is stopping him from making this movie epic. It's not like the new Mewtwo was any different from the old one in terms of backstory and character development. It's just a shallow version of the original. Do the writers/directors of the show interact with Japanese fans? I want them to answer these questions.

No, I mean, Japanese people went in with great expectations. We know the good and bad of this movie in and out. As much as I hate the whole Mewtwo thing, there's something in this franchise that makes me keep going. The fact that I am still watching the show after watching Best Wishes is an testament to that. I don't have high hopes on this movie, but I think it's good enough to beat Movie 14.
    ----------
    I would rather say Ash's memory was zapped by Zekrom and got his brain fried, losing a part of his memory allocation unit than say old Mewtwo doesn't exist. So, if this Mewtwo died, then we could have been glad that only one Mewtwo exists.
    ----------
    That's my theory for movie 16.

I still like the Genesect versus Mewtwo. The summary made me like it a bit. The ending was a bit weak but I am okay with it. What I only don't like is them screwing up Mewtwo. Why? Why is Yuyama cutting the branch he is sitting on? What's the point in doing all these controversial stuff? Does he have ego issues with Shudo and simply doesn't want a Shudo's creation to appear in the movie?

I am not going to post this in the thread because I may get infracted for spewing stuff I don't know. On the other hand VMs are okay for discussing conspiracy theories.
    There are still a good number of trolls, but very few are unreasonable. The regular posters are nice and friendly. But a friendly advice, don't step in the Team Rocket discussion thread.
    oh i know its from the same creator lol
    thats good to hear, I also like tsubasa, the story and especially the art
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…