• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wait, who said anything about 'still free'?

----------
    Read the details below and be on your way to owning* one of these amazing pieces of (literally) timeless artwork.

* Limited free trial only. 1 month activation free and monthly service fee required. Additional fees may be charged if ETH draws you something else on her own free will, said client has a Pignite in their avatar, or if their username ends in a number divisible by 2. In the case of all 3, one soul shall be owed as compensation. See store for details.
    ----------
    Don't be a dick, pay for the tick!
    I sneezed and made artwork.

[IMG]
    Top - http://i39.*******.com/nex284.png
    Bottom - http://i44.*******.com/2uxxvlg.gif
    hey deh just wanted to let you know your inactivity in the ice type club has result in you loosing your claim as well as you are no longer in the club anymore sorry just want my club to be active...i know my pm are full at the moment but just letting you know you can always reapply but you must make sure you stay active for the club thats all i ask...
    hello just wanted to let you know your close to getting romoved form the ice type club rooster please make sure to stay active thanks ;)
    Aye, it's one of the first on my list, so I'll have it done as soon as I start up in the morning.
    Hey it's lightpanda, I just wanted to tell you that you have to get rid of your signature in you Fizzy Bubbles post or else you will be ignored! *the crowd gasps* *Gasp!*
    Please make sure that posts in a fic thread are about the story itself. Commenting that you cannot see a banner isn't on topic going off the fanfiction rules.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…