• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
dirkac
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You know that? Cool!

Yeah, so do IРI love general knowledge, and spend a ton of time googling 'little known Pok̬mon facts' or something like that, resulting in the same, obvious, facts.

But yeah, bulbapedia has cool facts.
    Well, did you know that in Pokèmon Colosseum, Shadow Pokèmon had a chance of being Shiny?

I'm going through info about the beta versions of all of the games on bulbapedia right now.
    Nothing much, just looking around on some forums and reading a bit about shiny Pokèmon history.
    Any time!

Good, how're you? Sorry that mb was flaming you! You did nothing to deserve that at all.
    ....oh yeah, almost forgot, you should try visiting my DW house again next week. I will be out of the country this week, so I won't be playing DW this week >.<
    My current one in W2 is in my sig

Gudommit it didn't work we wanted nintendo to never do a paper mario sticker star thing ever again and make one like the first 2

Seels...I mean Seals. We wanted Seals to return with the awesome 3d graphics!!!
    Yeah. Might use one in BW" as I can get Signal Beam for Darks.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.:(

I think you should read the whole X & Y discussions again lol.
    Yeah in the battle subway i thought i found the perfect poképartner in Gengar but due to programming they know that my Zoroark doesn't have Levitate and try attacking me with ground attacks :( it should know all Gengar have Levitate

I want a fast reasonably defensive psychic that can dual screen. Unova lacked them.
    Basically it's a stronger, slower musharna without hypnosis.

I'm using Sigilyph currently and it's amazing. I still can't believe i've only used espeon properly in Colosseum.

Talking about psychics, I can't wait to sweep Caitlin with my Zoroark looking like Conkeldurr. The AI is stupid when it comes to that.
    Yeh

i reckon we should carry on unless told otherwise

Haha sorry for my inaccurate estimation. Our speculation has the same chance of encountering a shiny.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…