• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You have now been removed from the club due to not resuming activity despite reminders through both Visitor Messages and a Private Message.

If you ever consider rejoining, only do so if you are sure you can maintain activity.
    You have now been removed from the club due to not resuming activity despite reminders through both Visitor Messages and a Private Message.

If you ever consider rejoining, only do so if you are sure you can maintain activity.
    we're paired for guardian cup. im gmt -4 and free after 5pm every day my time bar tuesdays and fridays. when fite?
    Hello.

I would suggest you to read my previous message; you have been inactive in the club for nearly two months without any notification of a leave, even though you have come online on the forums recently. I would have to give a strike if you do not resume activity by the eighth of September.
    NeohopeSTF.

Your last activity here was on the 8th of July. Nearly a month has passed since then. You are expected to resume activity there before the 8th of August. With the updated member list, we are keeping track of the date of the latest post, and number of posts of each member.
    Sorry I'm kinda late. Had a bit of trouble getting home to the nice internet. I should be on for the rest of the day, just message whenever you're ready!
    If you hope to use Diggersby tho as your title, you have to use Diggersby as your avatar. It's the golden rule of Diggersby.
    Dude thanks for yeah'ing all my posts on miiverse. It makes me feel special :$
    The tournament week is half over. Please complete your Partners in Crime match against justinjiaxinghu by 12:01 AM (GMT -4 / Eastern Standard Time) on Tuesday, July 30th.
    We need to get our battle done for Partners in Crime.

Your 14 hours behind me which sucks, and I can only use PS. PO constantly crashes for me lol. So, I'm available all week, when are you available?
    Hi Neo. Today TBC was closed due to drama. Right now it's kind of being split up. Elite and Zero are opening up the Chaos Theory while me, Wolf, and Dark are opening The Pokemon Resistance. We're all still friends, however we think this is the best option for now. The choice of which clan to go to is yours.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…