• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry its to late we started Yesturday and named it Eddie the trainer yeah srry once we get to the part where we can trade which may take a week or 2 to get to then we can trade btw u get eevee at lv 10 and its at 11 right now cuz u have to do one battle in the begining with eevee
    Kk i'm getting it today the Eeevee do u want a ID Name or it doesn't matter? Plz reply before 5:00 or the Trainers name will be Mike or Dan
    Thats Impossible since you have to battle some people before you get to the PKM Center where u can trade so it's impossible to be at the same level maybe like 5 lvs higher kk is that okay??

Anyways so Could I Have a USA TRU Alamos Darkrai and Regigigas and something else....

What else if good??? And a Dexoys Gamestop.

Please and thanks OMG YOUR THE BEST I will get your eevee this weekend if I can.
    I live in Canada and we don't get events -_- The Rotom one is my first :)
    Oh I like this :) It maybe 10 or 15 is that okay???

I'll try to get it at ten kk

Also do u have a TRU USA Regigigas???? And what events do u have so insted of 3 Alamos I could chose 1 Alamos and maybe 2 others if u have good ones I want :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…