• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
1rkhachatryan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah I noticed... I was gonna post there earlier but I got distracted and then had to leave for my final exam
    You don't have to rub it in. xD
    Bianca should have at least beat Stephan. :( Trip's poor portrayal somehow effected Ash worst just as bad as it effected him.
    Same here. xD Can we draw the conclusion that both Trip and Bianca were just ruined by the writers?
    Oh yeah, Disney bought Marvel. I forgot. I'll check it out... though Disney hasn't been able to keep my attention since I was, like, eight.
    I noticed with the :p that's why I put pink fluffball
    Haha. Piplup was mine but only cos my brother chose Chimchar :(. I also chose Oshawott in black and black 2.
    You know that pink fluffballcactus scarecrow.

Yeah I purposely didn't mention him. Shallow movepool and highest form of attack is 85. Froakie will kick his arse.
    Cacturne is giving you the scariest, angry look eva

ok Mr. Non-optimistic. TBH Would be cool to have another Water/Fighting that actually has a good movepool and not op like Keldeo
    Tbh Grass/Steel is more unique but I get what you mean. I'll love a Grass/Dark and the best thing is that the Bug gym is first so no gym leaders gonna do 4x damage.

Other than what the rumour says, what alternative types do you think the starters could be?
    Yeah I initially wanted those typing the leak said but Grass/Steel Chespin evolution is growing on my (not literally I hope). I'll love a reverse secondary triangle they'll make rival battles interesting. Also considering 2 get starters and battle you, it'll make both the starters partially challenging for your starter. Mono-starter people get more of a challenge lol.

Froakie is a pimp. Have you seen the pokemon x and y anime trailer where he does that bubble collar thing. That's how he gets the ladies and he does it so smugly lol. :p
    I know nearly a year, wow time has flown. I'm great, I've been enjoying the heatwave that has been in the UK for ages.

It's weird being back here on the forums, I meant to go on the computer for an hour and end up being on in for about 6.

OMG I initially wanted Chespin, as I wanted to be different and it looked great but now I do not know. Chespin's awesome, looks cute and has potential to be a monster. I did a mini-prediction yesterday of a grass/steel 530 BST monster evolution with great attack, defenses and low speed. Only problem is that Orotto looks so interesting. I didn't wanna be like the others and fangasm over Fennekin but a potential Fire/Psychic is amazing, a typing I've been waiting for. Last but not least Froakie looks like a boss. He doesn't seem to become the tradition bulky water especially since it learns quick attack. I can imagine a bulky pokémon using aqua jet but not quick attack. Aah such a hard decision.
    Hi, I haven't been on for ages but I'm finally back. How are you? What have you been up to lately? Are you excited for pokémon X and Y?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…