• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah! Wasn't planning to use Squirtle but I realized how I really needed a Water-type, so yeah. XD Didn't want to use any of the old pokes originally, but I ended up using Blastoise and Gardevoir [the latter because I really really wanted to try out a fairy-type] so yeah. XD

HOLY CRAP, CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm sure you'll do amazing. :D
    Both XD Though I was originally referring to your team. Haha. I only realized now how Squirtle has a really bad learnset [I picked it too!], but eh. XD
    Ooh, looks cool! And you picked Chespin too. Hahaha. And I shall PM it to you shortly! You'll see how it's important once you beat the game :D
    Woo, good luck! I'm sure you'll get it. :D

IKR. So amazing. What's your team? I just beat the main storyline. =)) What's your Friend Code? I can PM you mine if you like. :D
    When are you scheduled to be interviewed?

No XD I meant that with all the requirements, I can't have any peace or quiet because I'm too busy caring about all my schoolwork and orgwork. Lame analogy is lame I'm sorry XD
    Ooh, good luck! I'm sure you'll have so much fun if you get it, and I'm sure you will so yaaaay :D

Ugh, I wish I could afford peace OR quiet, but alas I can't. Semester's about to end so all the requirements are piling up. ._.
    Google as in the office? Cool! How was it?

Well you just came from an office I assume so YES YOU ARE VERY OLD AND MATURE. And that should be awesome in your part. Haha.
    Damn, good luck! I know you can handle it :D And yaaaay travel! That'll ease a lot of pressure. Woohoo

And we both know cheaper > looking better any day XD Is it a 3DS or an XL?

Oh damn I was operating under the assumption that we were the same age =)) I forgot you were _OLD AND MATURE_ hahaha. And that trip to Sydney means no time with her though so yay!
    Ooh! XD Speaking of uni, how is it? Been a while since I asked you, and I assumed you were busy which is why you haven't been going online recently.

I got a blue one, but I wanted that limited-edition teal one coz it looked so awesome! And black looks normal but it at least looks sleek. Haha.

Yeah =)) I'm the eldest, though we're only two so there aren't any great age differences like you. And ahahaha she's still irritating you?
    OH =)) That makes more sense. You need a load of markers to make a road block. XD

YES EXACTLY I was like "they're probably gonna run out of 3DSes soon because of this" so woo now I have significantly less money

If anything, my sister turns 16 today, and she's four-and-a-half years younger than me. So I'm here like "damn it that means I'm gonna be 21"
    Ohh, so do the whiteboard markers signify something else like actual roadblocks?

They're both pretty cool, but when I saw that boxart of X I was like "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY"

Woo broken card scanners are probably the best birthday gift any guy could ever get! XD I hope you enjoyed your day.
    Oh XD. And woo whiteboard marker obstacles! Does that mean that it has to lift them and stuff?

Leaning towards X, since Xerneas is so bamf. Wanna see all the exclusives first though before actually deciding.

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY OMG YOU'RE 22 THAT'S LIKE 11 X 2 SO YOU ARE NOW IN ONE OF THE COOLEST AGES EVER OKAY
    XD I hope they turn out for the better! Hard to work with meh groupmates.

...I assume you mean I don't have them? Coz, well, I don't XD. And it sounds awesome! Kinda like something that those map applications should have. :D
    Are they alright? At least you have people you [hopefully] trust. XD

Ah. All the sources are for the research part, which is a long essay kind of thing that supports the creative work [which'll be next semester, starting November]. It's confusing to me too and I'm really just going with it. XD
    Sounds easier, but at the same time there's that teamwork aspect, which can both be beneficial and harmful. I hope your team's good, though! :D

It was out of necessity, though, because for some reason a lot of our deadlines for thesis are in the first half of the semester [case in point: our first draft is due on the exact date of mid-sem x_x]. It's rewarding, but at the same time you get tired so easily from reading all these sources.
    Yep. Creative outputs are usually solo since there'll always be a clash of mindsets if more than one person works on it. That means most of the decisions are up to us [and only us], though, which can both be a good thing and a bad thing. XD

In relation to that, I spent the entire weekend reading secondary sources. First time in a while I've dedicated an entire weekend to studies, and first time for me to do so very early in the semester. XD
    Good luck!

And the above goes for this part of the convo too! Will you have (a) partner(s), or will this be a solo thing?
    I bet you did! ;)

It's exciting and tiring at the same time, and also frightening and pressuring and asiopfhaiefipawe. But goodtimes. And in the end it'll be worth it. :D
    Sounds awesome! :D Good luck on your exam! And have fun on your nerf war, hahaha.

I'm soooo busy this entire school year coz it's thesis year, plus I have three extra-curricular organizations that eat up every bit of my time. Happiness. =))
    But isn't Adelaide an entire Australian state or something? Surely that should merit at least one branch of Krispy Kreme!

You can always check your "View most recent posts"! =)) WHAT WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT VIRTUAL MUDKIPS I WAS EXPECTING THE REAL ****
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…