• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have one in my team, I found a way to seriously pwn with it :D
    Its a good pok, yeah strategy might work, I like the Eject button too on it.
    I have him with Storm throw actually, just for the novelty xD. and close combat would make him more a weak version of Heracross

Hmm got them already, you have more perhaps?
    You got some sweet IV bred NU poks in stock perhaps? If not, I adore weird poks from higher tiers aswell
    anything besides OU.
    alright nah thanks I don't need quiet...
    okay good luck getting flawless pokemon :)
    btw I use IV bred pokemon too since I can nickname them and arent much weaker than flawless pokemon
    oh and my trade shop... this is kinda sad but yea... I just had too many pending trades and stuff I just couldn't do them and then I realized I started the shop to get more pokemon for my teams (I already had like over 100 shinies) so I just let ellie close my shop for me
    wait which ones? XD bagon?!
    well I'm the kind of guy that wants pokemon that like nobody has :p :p :p but when I need some strong common pokemon I don't have them
    for example I used to have a team with 3 flawless shiny regi's XD and if someone Rng's something for me I always want a nickname on the pokemon and stuff :p
    okay it's alright I got my team ready :) switched some pokemon and now it works just fine
    thanks anyways :)
    oh and btw I already have a beldum :p I kinda have a lot flawless pokemon but not so much electric, steel ground and rock types :p
    I used to have a trade shop untill 2 months ago
    aagh sorry I have a rotom too but it's EV'd but I don't need it... it just doesn't fit in -.-
    any steel, rock, ground types?
    hey there do you have any electric type near flawless/ flawless ev trained pokemon?
    plz I'll give you a korean event darkrai or something else for
    Alright np. I am online pretty much these days, if you are able to trade and see me online
    We'll have the trade :). I give you DWF Jolly Buneary and a Jolly DWF Mawile with some max iv's (Y).
    Nice list of DW poks ! I'm really intrested in the DWF Burmy and DWF surskit.
    I can offer DWF buneary and DWF pachiurisu for it. What do you think? :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…