• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nice Episodes. Where do you come up with these things. Tell me, is Blaine 'the genius' u r talking about. Just a request, don't make any gym leader a bad guy plz. Havin them work with TR unconditionally is O.K but don't make them real bad guys. I like them to be hinest(thats why I don't want them to be antagonized), and I treat your season just like the real anime, so plz take my request into account.
    I read your new episodes and they were gr8. Keep up the good work. And by the way could you give me a message to tell me when you come online. Whenever I do so, I find that u r offline, and your last activity was abt 15 mins, b4 I come.
    Thanks a lot. I'll get around with it, as soon as I get some free time(Currently I am very busy with studies).
    Thanx. If you don't mind, could I give some episodes for your new series. You could do the same for me if you like.
    Ya I have, and I am dying to read one of yours. By the way, which Poke'mon did you give Daisy? I hope a Pikachu.
    Thanks I read your other posts as well, and they are equally good. But there is 1 thing that is bothering me about the new episodes. How does one become a Poke'mon Ranger?
    Hi. I've gone through your posts about the new series( about Reg and all), in the Episode 87 onwards thread. It's really good, but just a suggestion, could you quote the previous episode. Well keep up the good work. If you want I could help you out with it as well.
    ... Do you honestly expect me to accept your friend request after the whole copying thing that you+that other member've done? ._.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…