• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
p96822
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Bianca's battle was about to begin and she was very exicited for it. She was really fired up to taste victory. Her opponent Antonio sent out a Whimsicott.

"Emboar come on out!!" she called out the Mega Pig Pokemon.
    They didn't need to have a rivalry at all, Paul could have been one of those random nobodies you see at the league, and he's trying to prove his"training methods" work, but he loses to Ash.
    I still wouldn't like him much, though.
    I prefer Unova because it doesn't have Tobiass, and doesn't revolve around Ash vs. douchebag paul, and didn't cut to Team Rocket or Brock anytime a move was made
    If Billy Beach would write better scripts, it would be awesome.
    What do you think of the Unova league and Recolora Adventures?
    Hey man, what's up?

I like everything but the flashbacks myself. I didn't like that they redubbed the scenes like that.

I was fine with the rest of the episode, though.
    Don't really care about dubs vs subs one way or another.
    I will say that Billy Beach needs help writing scripts, though.
    Nothing much, doing fine. What about you?
    Eh about your question neither Iris or Misty became type masters so i don't fully understand question?

But if i get it right your asking whose goal is harder to accomplish, right?
    In that case answer is Misty because she wants to become strongest water trainer in world like Wallace or E4 members like Lorelei who are basically best mono trainers in world. along with entering water tournaments and have her be recognized among all water trainers worldwide. Iris has more simple dream to achieve with dragon master title involving just to learn how to understand feelings of dragon pokemon and raise them to be in top shape.
    Hello there!

----------
    Iris turned back to the battle and noticed that Snivy's collar was glowing a dark green then light green. Did that mean that Snivy learned a new attack?

Snivy then launched two beam-like vines at Simipour. When the energetic vines wrapped around Simipour's body they started to drain the water monkey's energy. Snivy's wounds from Simipour started to disappear. Simipour couldn't move at all as its strength was being drained away.

Cheren was shocked that Snivy just learned how to use Giga Drain after she was being hit by all of Simipour's attacks.

“So you learned a new move! That's awesome Snivy” he said.

After Snivy was done draining Simipour's energy, she was fully healed and was ready to finish this battle.

"Snivy use Leaf Storm now!” Ash commanded.

She once again fired her leaves at her opponent and send it crashing down to the ground and unable to fight any more.

“Simipour is unable to battle! Snivy is the winner!” the judge announced.

“That great Snivy! Good job!” Ash congratulated the grass snake Pokemon.

Snivy gave to her trainer a small smile at him.

Cheren called back Simipour into its Poke Ball and thanked it for all the hard work it did. He picked out another Poke Ball and called out Bouffalant again.

Ash remembered Alder's Bouffalant had an ability that absorbs grass attacks and powers itself up. And since all of Snivy's moves were grass type it had a large disadvantage overt her.

“Snivy return!” Ash recalled Snivy as Pikachu went up to the battlefield.

“Pikachu I'm counting on you!” Ash said to his partner.
    ----------
    Usual stuff is usual.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…