• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Liltwick
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• And how many games have been made in the platformer genre? Tons! Do I hate them? No! How many RPGs are out there? Tons! Do I hate them? No! Games of all types are released on a regular basis! Pokemon has been doing the same thing so so long and you still play it, don't you? I do too! Seriously, don't bash a genre for how many games fall within the category. It's that simple, to me, I see that you're bandwagoning here with the people who hate shooters.
    Not really. There are plenty of good FPS games out there. Battlefield, Counter-Strike, S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Fallout (3 and New Vegas), Delta Force: Blackhawk Down, and a couple others.

Honestly, I really hate how people bash them. Sure, CoD has a horrible fanbase, but that doesn't give people the right to bash every game in the goddamn genre!
    Dude, it's a multiplayer game. Maybe if you saw it as I do: A special forces squad stopping terrorists from destroying a nuclear reactor. A multiplayer action game doesn't need too much of a plot as long as it's good, and trust me, CS is one of the better shooters out there!
    Well if you want a Black Pokemon...

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_by_color#Black

Don't use Darkrai, Giratina, or Zekrom
    Making a MALE Chandelure Gaia is hard. Girl ones are easy. xD

Pangoro!

Except... I'd rather wait until X and Y is out before including X and Y Pokemon. :/

Do you have any ideas?
    Well, it's at 94% right now. I expect it to stay that way because the KB per second is horrible!

Yeah...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…