• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Poor you :< You have my sympathy.

Lol, apparently not. You seem online right now though, so if you see this message....
    I am thinking about it. Those never work out too well for me :p Most of my teams are purposely stall type teams.
    Oh, yeah, sorry, that's your Lancer. Does it also have Forward Dash Continuous Fire +4?

How's the Scorpip working out for you?

I got back in to Pokémon! ^^
    Draco Meteor still manages to do a good bit of damage 3 or 4 stages down. I wouldn't put it anywhere past that, though. It could also be used to really cripple a Speed Boost mon.
    Suuuure. lol

I don't really know yet. I still don't know if I'll bother buying a 3DS
    I'm pretty sure you had a name change, so may I ask who you are? lol
    I get nothing from Our conversation....
    Prankster Topsy-Turvy? Oh god. But if you're in a double battle, you could use it on a Mon with an attack like Draco Meteor... Unless it's foe-only. Yeah, that's going to be a big move.
    I've only played the first 5 minutes of it actually, I'll get around to it one day.

What did your persona fan friend say?
    well im in GMT+0, not sure about you, im available in 16 hours (2pm gmt), and from then, near to all day as its our summer holiday
    Something you haven't seemed to understand about me, is that when I say things like "this should be easy" I am not just doing it to be an *** :p I just love to **** with people, and that does one of two things: 1) they fight with blind rage making them predictable and easy to counter and 2) They fight calmly trying their best to destroy me and not get carried away. Either one is what I want because I either beat them no problem, or I learn how to improve because I got them to fight their best, so I come up with ways to counter. Oh and when I said you're a loser to that one guy, was because he was talking smack and actually being malicious about it, and he forfeited
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…