• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
pirate555
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• boooo... hehe, your not online anywhere>>!! that is strange lol
    i was so tired after the trampolining! that was an ace party hehe! i also had the strangest nightmare ever, involving running over a hill after shouting at "madam" then everyone wanted a hoodie and i had already sent the second order off and they were all late in requesting one... it was so complicated! :D tell you about it soon
    U should, it's your 'job' helping 'them' out........

---------

All animals are smarter than us, Kronsteen. No doubt about it. There just too lazy to do anything about it =D

=========

Cheerful teachers? What is this I don't even.........
    You should just not do it at all. :D

I've been off too so that's okay. Been busy with my job and stuff.

My week was okay. I made 50 bucks for testing out some new food on our Diners menu so that's good. :D What about you?

Pair of Baseball fans. :)
    Same, i just get told off for talking a lot.

Parrenthorn's a good school. Well, it aught to be considering it's the secon-best school in Bury (Behind Bury Grammar, of course...)

You been to Bury?
    I'm sadly not doing that well though the "sniffing" has more or less cleared, but I missed my meds this afternoon and my throat worsened a little as a result.

Hope you feel even better by the time we speak next, and the same should happen for me, too, if I'm to get back to work by Monday as I wish I could...
    I am smoking, take drugs and drinking,
    <_<'
    Well No i am not but really other then Work experience this week, there is nothing much going around
    It's the latter, really, unless there's a revision class on or i have a detention.

I don't really get into trouble much. I'll take it you're not a rebel?
    Yeah, I've been to the Grand Canyon. Been to Hawaii as well (specifically, Maui, but I think that I've said that before here somewhere). I've been having a sore throat and a fever for the past few days lately, so I haven't had to deal with him at the moment, but although it hasn't rained in forever, I'm still pretty much in horrible condition, or so the doctor says. Bleh, luckily enough I'm far enough from the US right now that I'm pretty much secured from a certain disease that has plagued Mexico, so that's all that matters. =/

How are you doing?
    *gasp* YAY! And you can help with your 'other' job ~_^

----------
    Not ma jigsaws you see, and yes, he is still a pain at times............

-------------

lol, you dun know my school, Kronsteen..........
    Well its bigger deal for us United state people since we can start drinking and gambling and many more things from that point on.

I think I already have an idea of what to get them :)
    I know what you mean my brother and sister couldn't be even more different if they tired. Sure they have a few things in common, but that is about it.

Don't worry about it, hun it happens :)

I'm good thanks, What about you? Prison Break

L.F.D.
    Hiiiii!!! I'm terribly sorry about the insanely late reply, I've been so tied up with school I've lost track of things! X_X

I'd love to battle you sometime! I just wish my ds would behave and connect to the internet. My wii does, which is strange...
    Actually there were quite a few people there, ranging from kids to adults. (the guy who gave me the Mew mustve been around 20-ish)
    Wow you went to Japan? Cool! I've always wanted to go there ever since Pokemon exsisted! Whats it like? I hear its quite crowded. A shaymin plushie eh? Cute! I really want an Origin Giratina, Shadow lugia or even better... A CYRUS PLUSHIE!!!! <3333

Anyway my Easter was okay, I kinda slacked off for most of the two weeks then crammed all of the homework I should've done into the last 3 days! ...whoops.
    ~*Shadey
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…