• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, do you still have the shiny jirachi? I have a shiny genesect 6iv from japan and a japan Celebi. Both obtained from trades, so I have no proof, but all the informations match the serebii database.
    I cloned both so I just sent you the ENG one anyway haha. I felt like you were underpaid for the RNG after all. Thanks SO much as usual! c:
    So I didn't realize you were using XY so I can't trade the Rayquaza to you (due to Dragon Ascent). Do you want it removed or do you have an ORAS game to use?
    Hi hi! It actually turns out I've got two Naive PokePoll Greninja, one ENG and one JPN. Which one would you prefer? (The JPN on seems better IV-wise overall but they don't have any IVs really, so it's really down to language.)
    I had forgotten what I requested haha, these are perfect! Thanks so much! Definitely hit me up if you'd like other things, your RNG ability is quite handy. ;3
    I'm not seeing you on though. Did you register my FC? It's the one in my profile.
    Sorry for the wait! I'll be on in a sec. Did you need the Shinies cloned and returned to you?
    what nature is the distand land Zapdos(I'm guessing it's from pokemon XD)? Does it still have its purification moves? And what is it's IVs?
    Hello I'm intrested in your UK Regigigas.
    I can offer u the shinys in my signature,a Wishmaker or a Channel Jirachi!!
    Both are UT!!!
    Ok I'm just gonna EV train the 17 / 30 / 26 / 24 / 29 / 23 Eevee.
    I'll let you know when its done.
    i also hav shiny ut:
    shinx
    absol
    skarmory
    elekid
    all eevee evolutions(except jolteon)
    pinsir
    corsola
    beldum
    kabuto
    entei