• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No worries. I was mostly looking to freshen up my game a bit by getting new villagers, and that's going to happen anyway with Moe moving out of the village in 4 days anyway. I'm surprised you have that many people leaving and moving in though; the only ones who ask to leave my village are the ones I want to keep. :p

Anyhow, thanks for letting me know. Hope you have a great day.
    I figure I see these messages too late, but I would be interested in claiming Coco if no one else has yet. As with last time, it's fine if I missed out, just throwing it out there in case.
    Basically, on mondays, before you open up your main file for the first time that day, you start a "Moving in" file, and check the campsite, if there isn't a camper, or it's someone you dont like, your reset without saving and start again, if it's someone you like, you save and go to your main file and convince them to move in. Then you can delete the file you started

Yeah, I still have her.
    I would like that, thanks.

I plan to do the villager reset trick with the campsite tomorrow, to try to get bob.
    Hello,

Do you still have Kyle? I'd be interested in taking him off your hands. Not sure what to offer aside from bells, fruit, or ore. Let me know, please and thank you.
    I found another villager I'd like to have, stiches.

Also, if you know anybody who wants pompom, I kinda want to get rid of her.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…