• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, if you must know, most competitive battlers are elitist, or at least act like they are. And it isn't just Smogon. But if you want to know WHY so many people on and off this site consider Smogon to be an elitist site, look at what people like Ragnarok say about it having 'the best system' for dealing with the tiering decisions and such, right before closing the thread so nobody can tell him in how many ways he's lying. It doesn't have 'the best system'. No competitive battling site has 'the best system'. Even when I was DOING competitive battling, I knew this. If his attitude isn't elitist, then I don't know what is. And nobody's fooling anyone by claiming that he's anything but a mouthpiece for Smogon.

To be fair, it isn't just Ragnarok. It's most competitive battlers. Reference your post. Every single time someone criticizes competitive battling, people always jump on that person like they've got some kind of disease. Then a mod closes the thread and tells the person who criticizes it that they're wrong.

On top of that, I can't come onto a single Pokemon site without seeing people talking about competitive battling. And I can't watch a single let's play of a Pokémon game without having to suffer through the guy droning on and on about his competitive battling experience, which nobody watching the LP cares about. So we may not HAVE to follow competitive battling, but we don't have much of a choice, since we can't avoid it online. Now that I think about it, maybe it isn't the elitism that annoys me so much. I mean if anything, this is a pretty elitist site in and of itself, but it doesn't really bother me. Maybe it's just the fact that I see people talking about competitive battling everywhere.

And as far as TPCi is concerned, it's sad when the people that created the tournaments don't know what they're doing. Just saying.
    Also, you really need to follow the Syrian crisis before saying I make blind generalization. I cannot post the video here but go see the video of cannibalism in the Syrian terrorist for yourself. If eating the heart of a soldier is not cannibalism then I don't know what is...
    I see so he's not even a admin. I don't care about him anyway. Smogon is not something I care about.
    Ha ha ha!! What message ?? XD
    I cant believe the admin of smogon actually commented on my thread :O
    OK, I saw Torpoleon's posts here as well...

I have found all my drawing, my brother and I drew them. Mine are smaller and look more like sprites, wheras his are bigger...

I'll PM you them once they are scanned, I'll start one PM now where I'll tell you a brief plot and some Pokemon on the list I got some other people to sprite for me...
    Ok. My ideas aremainly Pokemon evolution but I'll try to think of new Pokemon and moves. Also, I'll try o tihkn of towns and who the professor will be. I'll try to help out in anyway I can.
    That's ok! So, it is a Pokemon RPG with you and Proby3 making a new region. I do have some ideas fr new Pokemon. Pics are hrd to draw as I can't draw them, but I can explain.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…