• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry about the delay but i have updated the listings in my shop to show the iv spreads of my pokemon.

Enjoy spending your ten credits^^
    You should be proud of yourself doing chores~

Prove all the men that you aren't lazy haha!
    Hey I just realized that you asked for seven pokemon while I only asked for five. Could you choose two less? If that's fine with you I can trade in about ten minutes once you let me know which pokemon want.
    I will start the list up again in about an hour or three from now, we got home really late last night so I couldn't get on my game cause I was so tired
    I'll do the keldeos first. The first one is attack 148 defense 160 special attack 204 special defense 146 speed 215 and is T is case you were wondering. The second one is attack 80 defense 105 special attack 159 special defense 97 speed 127 and is UT.
    Oh, okay. I guess you can go ahead and clone it, then.

Thanks for letting me know. I'm GMT -4, or U.S. Eastern. It's currently 7:39 p.m. here. I'll have to log off soon, but I can possibly trade within the 7:00 p.m.- 7:30 p.m. window (my time) from next Wednesday on. If a different time would be better for you, we could try to arrange something else.
    Is there any way to keep it uncloned? If not, then I guess that would be okay.

Also, if you do need to clone it, how long do you think it might take to do it? I only ask because my ability to trade is rather limited at the moment, as I am on vacation and have been forced to jump between available public wireless connections.
    Well, in that case, I'd be willing to trade the whole set for the one Groudon, if that would interest you. All are uncloned and obtained by me. Or, I also have a GAMESTP Celebi (ID 02271) I can offer too. I don't clone my Pokemon, so I don't have too many extra events in my PC boxes. If there's something in particular that you're looking for, I can let you know if I have it.

As for shiny flawless Pokemon, I regret that I don't have any- I'm not actually sure where everyone keeps getting them from, so I don't have any in my possession.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…