• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
AJ2000
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, excellent. My WIP will be up later this week, as I do t have access to a computer ATM.
    Yay. It'll probably not make any change to him at all. lol
    And the bloodline. Basically there might be powerful old families that want to take over te planet, but no one can prove or disproove t, and no ow know who they are?
    I see. Can my character be from. Bloodline then?
    As you only needed like two or something.
    Was thinking more of transforming into other people, and mimicking voices.
    And I thought all the characters had a bloodline-thingy.
    Lol, you're so forgetful.
    Anyways, I am thinking shapeshifting for my character. How does that sound?
    Like Mystique from X-Men. lol
    Speaking of... I didn't quite get the whole plot. Are we from big families that wanna take over the world?
    Well, I was thinking a secret vault in an abandoned area where books and other things are held. So, besides telekinesis, what else we got? Can we reshape matter (I guess I got that from fixing it, like alchemy from Fullmetal alchemist), or use hot or cold based attacks or electric attacks, control plants,
    Also, how much forbiddnen info can be known? I mean, when people wanna keep secrets, they have WAYS of keeping places secrets. Also I imagine mosntaries and far-off places are kinda like untouched havens
    I would like a range of what I can do. (Teleporting will be a power. Because I really Really REALLY wish I could telelport in RL.) But yeah, like give me a list of examples so I can narrow it down.
    Dide, I will sign u fpr your awesome RPG. Few notes though. People may suspcet the bloodlines thing. It's a conspiracy theory sort thing. Heck, it's one common theory for the Illuminati world order thing. And they would need it. They would need the group of wackos for people to think wrong, otherwise, people would slowly get the somethign is wrong feeling. Also, what kind of ESP we talking about? Like telekinesis and such or beyond that?
    Ok, thanks. If he posts tonight, I may be able to respond then, in the morning, or not at all. It all depends when the computer at the hotel is available. I will not be able to post from 10am tomorrow until roughly 6pm Sunday because that's when I will be driving home from Florida.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…