• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
pirate555
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I laughed out loud for like 10 seconds at your reaction XD

I'm sorry, would you like to remove the asterisks? I can't seem to read what you're saying...

...Right, you did it.

Actually, that's the only RA song i know. I'm more of a 3 Days Grace, Fall Out Boy and Bullet for my Valentine sort of person.
    I have no idea. But I swear I think those girls were coming on to me
    Teachers should not be crushed on

<_<

Yeah I took my GF to the Doctors in the afternoon, Fun trip again
    That's fine with me. I look forward to cutting your tits off with my OVER 9000!!!!-esque power...
    I remember, it was today when some girls kept talking to me
    I had to listen and reply
    They are such ****wits
    It's pepporoni, with a stuffed crust *smirk*

Use whatever, but preferably no legendaries. It'll probably have to be around 5-6-ish, as that's when i'll most likely be on. Even if it's not, it'll just be when we're both on, i guess.
    Today's fine, but not now because i'm enjoying a delicious Chicago Town pizza, and i'm going to my mate's in a couple of hours, so sometime in the afternoon?
    Man, you're no fun...

And i want a rematch on Wifi sometime. You only won at the last second, i want a chance to get even...
    Well First impressions count
    Today was an alright day, They thought I was 30,
    :(

Geo, History and those things
    Yush!

--------

I always get the impression that my cat knows exactly what I'm saying.

-------

Awww....I hate alot of my teachers. One of them insists that we have our tie and top buttons done up, no matter how hot it is :(. We were in one of his classes, and it was really hot, we still had to have everything up though. Anyway, the door was open and the year 10 (juniors. I'm year 12 (senior)) fashion and desgin students walked past in there boxers........BRILLIANT!!!!! All the guys sit by the door so we were all having a look ;), but this teacher shuts the door!! AND it was hot (weather...oh...and the girlies I spose too)
    Reply part 2! ROFL...again.

this instead. :)

I'm just happy we've had a 3 day weekend, I needed the time to chill out so yesterday I spent practially all day yesterday playing XD on Gamecube (what? I can't just leave it to gather dust under my bed can I?) then I started drawing Dialga and Palkia while watching Primeval and Britain's got talent. Today mum and I went into Exeter for abit then we had a Mexican with Nana and Grandad in the evening. We got back a little while ago, Man! I'm stuffed! lol.

What are you going to be upto tomorrow? I so wish we could meet in real life.
    ~*Shadey
    Reply part 1! ROFL

Lol You too then? Well it is that tie of year where the teachers want EVERYTHING in before the end of year. I hate yr11...

Most of my GCSE deadlines are done. I'm facing the dreaded exams in a few weeks, the last is a Mod 7 maths re-take...coz I failed to get a C grade. :(

Hey good idea! I might make that my summer holidays project! I'm thinking of asking dad to get me one of these from ebay, if that doesn't work I'll be happy with...
    Quiet? You?

ERROR. ERROR. DOES NOT COMPUTE.

I suppose you also go out in a short skirt while going commando, too...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…