• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello. I'm another author on this site. Admittedly, I have not read much of your work, but I did see a few of your reviews. I'm glad that someone sees that helping others in their writing is the best way to see them improve. We can never have enough reviewers.

So, thank you for doing that.
    I'm afraid I'm going to need to ask for some more time on the review. Some things came up and I don't have the time to dedicate to it right immediately.
    oh i've never saw it :eek: is it a banned episode? and dang kinda remindes me of the Lavender Town Accident/Suicides.....
    Yeah, it's hard. She just wants to go home, and it's already been her fourth time at the hospital this year.
    Ooh, that's neat that you have a motivation to write outside of having a story to tell! I really admire you for that. And don't worry, I have a space open for a regular review because one of the fics I was following is nearly done.

First one? You mean The Firestorm Rebellion, right? I think it's okay to bump a fic if you're reviewing it.
    Yeah Colress is awesome!! :D and he's my favorite besides Shiny Porygon-Z and Shiny Hydreigon and what's Electric Soldier Porygon? aired? hm? XD lol
    Aww, thanks... :3 I just replied to your chapter, and thank you for such a well informed review! It was just the type I had wanted... :3
    It depends on how much time you have. What kind of time do you have to give it? I can fill in whatever details you need.
    I see you're still on the top of your game when it comes to reviews.

It's nice to have someone of the old guard back. A lot of those who were around back in 2008 have fallen away since then. Yami Ryu, love her or hate her, passed away, IceKing and HarleyScarow stopped posting, blueysicle disappeared... maybe none of those names mean much to you, which is fine; I'm just rambling to myself about how much time has passed.
    Yes, I remember you! :D Oh my gosh, it's been so long haha. How have you been?
    Oh man, there's so much to catch up on. What's the last thing you even vaguely remember?

I'll look forward to seeing what you post in August. Your comments in the Fic Ideas thread were very intriguing.
    I did read the post you mention, I just wasn't sure how much of it would be tactful to bring up right away just in case you didn't remember me. It sounds like you've been through quite a lot, but you seem to have come out stronger for it. I think you were quite courageous to be so open right upon returning.

Thank you for the compliment; I'm surprised that you not only remember me but actually had so high an opinion of me that it inspired you to eventually return. I've still been writing all this time.
    Hey, I don't know if you remember me, but a long, long time ago - it's got to be a good six years now - we sort of were friends on the fanfiction board. Seeing the name "Silent Vibrava" surprised me tonight, because I still remember you and it's always a nice thing to see someone you haven't heard from in a long time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…