• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry, I was just going on the general view on things, I didnt even consider anything else, and that was wrong of me. Once again, sorry
    Hey, sorry if that post came across as sarcastic, I didn't mean for it to offend/upset you in anyway way. Looking back, it was probably a bit harsh. Sorry.
    It's false because:

Everyone already knows there will be a Gen 5. It's just a matter of time.

And because nothing has been announced about Gen 5, there's no point in making a Gen 5 section. The anime still has at LEAST one more season, probably two, before gen 4 is done with. Movie 11 and Platinum need to be released internationally, movie 12 still needs to be made.

so a gen 5 forum is pointless when gen 4 isn't even close to being done.
    ----------
    i think, now that the 5th gen has basically ben revealed, you should think about making a gen 5 section.
    ----------
    This is hilariously false on so many levels.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…