• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm really happy to hear that you've been doing well. Yeah, it really does feel like it's been a lot longer than what, 4-5 years now? It really does feel nostalgic every time I visit this place. I saw your comment on Moose's profile. I'll try adding you on there (even though I don't use steam) since it'll probably be faster than waiting for the next time you log on haha. It'd be nice to catch up after all this time.
    Adding you on Steam now, what's your Discord? I use it pretty often so that's a good way to reach me.

Okay, I can't seem to find your Steam profile. If you want, you can just add mine, it's InkyK
    ...yeah, they have...AND HOLY **** IT'S BEEN TOO LONG!! HOW'VE YOU BEEN? I hardly ever check Serebii anymore, we gotta find a better way to keep in touch lol.
    Yooo, Darky. I see you still log on once a year haha. Not sure the next time you'll get on SPPF, but just wanted to ask how things with you are going?
    most people call me xatu, so that's fine.

i should be able to battle saturday.
    however i do use showdown because i'm too lazy to dowload PO.
    i much prefer consuming the books than producing them.

but i have no clue what i'll do after high school/college, so it's very well possible.
    i could probably never write a good fanfiction.

or write good in general ;;
    i suppose i am too. would be rather strange if i wasn't.

you still writing and stuff?
    i would probably question the person with the weeaboo name as well.

i'm doing alright. pretty much the same as before you left, except i watch anime now.
    you?
    Bahaha, awesome. But yeah, I've got a lot to look forward to. Guild starting, 12th Doctor being announced (hopefully that happens after the guild forms, since I'm taking bets on who the 12th Doctor's gonna be), X/Y. GAH, I'm so impatient xD
    Same here. It's a wonderful mechanic. And I know the region is based on France, but not much beyond that. I suppose we'll find out. At this rate, probably before we find out who the 12th Doctor will be xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…