• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Zoruagible
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• please help me i sent you a pm please reply thank you also i have a non shiny zorua to trade you if you will catch me a shiny skiddo
    Hi! I added your 3DS FC :D here's mine! I can look for your type and what Pokémon you have too

4382 2456 8353
    I remember when calling the two up as homies, they'd say this:
    Birk: A soldier of the working man huh? I know what you're going through...
    Oleg: Do you?
    Birk: I played Torvald in A Doll's House when I was 9.
    Oleg: .....Never talk to me again.

But I've been reading some articles, suggesting that in mission 2, if we were to high-five Birk, his opinion of us would increase, and he would answer our phone call, so we could alert him and Oleg of the aliens. Though the scene just doesn't seem right to me in the slightest. It's 100% confirmed though; the achievement pic and one of the devs accidentally confirmed it. What I found interesting though is the final achievement for becoming the new ruler of the galaxy, is a picture of an Hourglass - Which suggests timetravel...
    Yeah, but now the entire Earth is destroyed; we can never go back to Stilwater, Steelport, anywhere on Earth. Now, Volition have set the game series up for us to just venture into space. It also means the likes of Dex, Killbane, Angel, Viola, Tobias and Laura, Troy, Legal Lee and every character we ever knew is dead. All the NPCS from Steelport survived since they were abducted, but everyone else is dead.

That scene with Oleg and Birk though confused me a lot; doesn't Oleg hate Birk, and why would they just have a drink in broad daylight when they know the aliens could kidnap them, and they know their friends have been kidnapped? Stranger and stranger.
    Sorry, forgot to post it. Just look it up on google, it's the official achievements list.

And yeah, it is Gat. There's an achievement called "Bouncing with an Old Friend" where you have to complete Gat's quests, Loyalty Missions and Romance. The achievements also indirectly confirm who'll be killed off (And there is a big list for that too).
    Here's the official saints row achievements list, just so I don't double post on the thread. Big spoilers if you don't want to read, but a certain fan favourite is coming back properly and surviving SRIV :D

It also confirms in a way who survives the events of the game...I'm not surprised who dies, but still upset.
    It was in the new trailer that they released; some people call it Citizen Kane, and others call it War For Humanity.

There is a scene at 1:14 in the trailer where it introduces Shaundi, and she is sitting in Loren's plane looking at Gat's body; it may just be a simulation of Gat's death being revealed to Shaundi thanks to Zinyak, or (less likely) it could be a buildup to bring back Gat, through breaking Zinyak's mind control and bending it to the Saints' will.

Just a few theories that have been thrown around on other forums recently. There was a big one on the final ending to SRIV as well, but it's a little far-fetched, and spoilerish, so I don't want to tell you straight away if you don't want to know.
    It is sooo easy to train to level up haha. Or you can just use Joy Seed in dungeons.
    I got Salamence because I evo my Bagon. Until I got the stop evo skill, then no Pokemon will evo. Yeah!
    Sorry for the blue images haha!

When I went in Hazy Pass at maxed Mysterious Factor, yeah! I got wooshed to this land!
    Haha we shall see.

Hey see this pics! Are you curious? I found something new that Serebii.net don't!

Hmm! I know. I am trying to get as many Pokemon as possible then I won't go there anymore!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…