• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Um...hey. Would you possibly mind asking pokeram/FrostStorm/Azure SolarFlyte™/whatever she wants to be called as to why she purged me? I can't ask her myself, because I get an error every time I try to PM her saying that there is no such user as Azure SolarFlyte™.
    hey gothic you got your name change too its eevee your older serebii sister...we haven't talked in ages but i hate to tell you the barrier of bad news but i have to give you a strike sweetie...you haven't used my art that you requested for your future guild...im really sorry but you receive a strike for it....for mass order i have no choice to give you two strikes...im sorry...
    [Hey Sancty, I just want you to know, no matter what happens, you'll always be like a big brother to me. I reread some our old conversations and we shared a lot with each other. And even if you don't get on much anymore, I'll always remember you like that. I'd like to thank you. For this.]
    Is there any chance you would know why Raspberyl is treating me the way she does. It's really bothering me that I must have offended her somehow, especially knowing she purged me recently, and I HONESTLY don't know what I would have done. But I'm really beginning to fear that I'm bound to repeat the same offense to someone else and offend more people........
    [Open-Minded means your mind is open to new things. It's a certain acceptance in which allows you to think openly about next to anything; it's a good quality to have for the most part. Photography is fun, not girly, do not listen to him if he ever puts you down for that (not saying he has specifically). I'm getting more and more interested in Psychology nowadays, and games have taken a backseat to my writing, drawing (I've been uploading pictures onto the internet now, determined to practice in order to release my own comic) and singing. ^.^]
    [You don't have to ask me to be brutally honest, Pal.

Anyhow, no. I think "girly" is simply a label people give to things when they don't know how else to describe something that seems more "feminine". I simply think you have a more open mind, and are prepared to try out new things. I'd say you're more curious than you are girly, or feminine.]
    Is there any chance you could help me understand why I apparently deserve the silent treatment from Raspberyl? It's really starting to bother me that I must have offended her, but she won't tell me if and/or what I've done..........
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…