• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
AJ2000
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, cuz I still don't know wether I should finish my SU or just eave it in case you decide to Close it
    Yeah, speaking of. What happened to the Dream-something RP? It's still up?
    That makes sense. Thanks for answering, just wanted to clear that up before I ended up creating such a character!
    Hi there! I saw your new RP and it sounds pretty cool! I have a question about the powers though, just so if I make a character it's not overpowered. Would any like time related powers(always been my favourite) be acceptable? Would be minor powers or course but just asking beforehand.
    Nah, not at 7 AM in the morning. Nothing is funny then.

Well, Tale of Heroes pretty much died. I tried posting, but I couldn't come up With something, so if you bunny me for a little while, that'd be great.
    and Yeah, my character was an uotcast anyway. Wait.. which one? The dreamy dreamdream one? I thought about the Pokemon one...
    Scrap.. My character's still an outcast.. lol
    I'm all lefthanded for about a week, I think. unless I have awesome healing Powers or something. It'll be a difficult week. lol

God, I wish I had a boss like that. At least she did not sound like a b**ch.

Ahahahah, sounds like a jolly good fellow. lol . All he needs is a little bit of the Kanima-magic~ (Which basically means I annoy the sh*t out of him until he kills himself)
    I love whacko's. It's better than walking around like a zombie unable to think at 7 AM in the morning, thus ending up cutting Your finger to the point where you can't use Your entire right hand (which happened today, ironically)

Ahahah, that's cute. I wish Norway was a bit more f**ked up that way. My Co-worker's a Nice guy, and my mother is the boss of the guy that is my boss, so I get 'special treatment' apparently (Which I haven't noticed)
    Why not get a job at the local grocery store Down the street then? I too have to take a bus, and Wake up at 5 AM in the morning.
    Just updated my iPod With about 17 hours of Music, so I'm good for a little while. lol
    I get paid more than many of my other friends (All of them, actually)
    Wow.. just wow. lol. Cleaning is boring, but if you have an iPod, just listen to Shane Dawsons podcasts, and the day goes by without you noticing
    Well, since I am classy as f**k, I got a job as a, wait for it... ... ... ... *drumroll* ... ... ... Janitor's Assistant!
    It's no dream job, but the salary is kickarse!
    Yeah, forced conversations. Totally working.

Stuff's great, actually. And no, I'm working. My first summerjob, yay. Working for two more weeks before entering college
    Ghad, talk to meeeeeeee! lol
    there's like.. nothing to do, nor on the internet or in real life.
    My God! the RP section runs slow lately!
    Aaaaaand you've been ignoring me. lol (paranoia-mode: on)
    Yay, I finally posted in the RP! lol
    It is difficult to find time sometimes.
    And could you give me feedback on my WIP on the other RP too?
    Finally started the SU for the RP i have already forgotten the name of. lol
    Okay then. Would the ability to memorize patterns and repeat them, such as speech, fighting, and operating equipment? And music? Just curious, it would be low level at first anyway
    Hello, name's Delta. I noticed your awesome RP, and I was wondering if you could explain the powers a little to me. It mentioned imagination, but does that mean only the way psychics could be able to use their minds, or imagination as in odd abilites?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…